Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Brownie30 said:

This is not the negativity / realist approach we need right now Neil

lol 

it's just occurred to me that Siblin's system should monitor one of the general see tix pages, so that he's able to see if the changes he's just detected are for all see pages, or just for the GF tix pages - that would be a useful addition, i reckon, to detect 'unnecessary' changes.

Just now, eFestivals said:

lol 

it's just occurred to me that Siblin's system should monitor one of the general see tix pages, so that he's able to see if the changes he's just detected are for all see pages, or just for the GF tix pages - that would be a useful addition, i reckon, to detect 'unnecessary' changes.

Ah yes, the control. I remember that vaguely from school.

Just now, gmoon said:

I really ought to be doing some work, but I daren't look away.

Same... I need several pages open on my desktop to do my job but they are just making my desktop too messy and i need to see both the glaso page and the efest page... dilemma..:unsure:

Just now, bennyk said:

happy to help anyone. managed to get my ticket last week through a very good friend who works at see. 

I owe them a pint...

However, it shows there's defo still a few GA tickets flying around.

always the positive

any hints at the resale date/time? :P

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bennyk said:

happy to help anyone. managed to get my ticket last week through a very good friend who works at see. 

I owe them a pint...

However, it shows there's defo still a few GA tickets flying around.

always the positive

Just messaged you! Thanks for the kind offer to us desperate lot

37 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Voted :D. And listened. It's good stuff, I like it a lot.

I'm surprised you arent being invited to play these sorts of festivals anyway without having to be voted for! You've get a fair few listens on spotify.

Thank you, very kind! You'd be surprised, without a booking agent it's nigh on impossible to get on anything these days. We got field day last year but it was a total off chance thing. We've got friends with over a million plays and a booker who still don't get on festival lineups. Industry is well and truly fooked! All they want is gimmicks and dead certs (which tend to just be carbon copies of already successful bands).

I missed the deadline for the Glasto comp, disaster! 

3 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Mine is still going off at pretty regular intervals and it's never done this before. For overnight changes or anything... last time it pinged was Tipi madness... before today's flurry!

Same for me, it's going mental over lunch, last time I had any notifications was the 16.40 Tipi fiasco!

3 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Ok guys, I'm going to give you all a gift. I'm going for a poo - the resale is clearly going to happen while I'm gone.

Just now, beefykoala said:

I'm back. Did my poo not bring any sods law?

Did you take the time to wipe?