Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The belgian pale beers as well, one of the best pints I ever tasted!

Grimbergen Blonde I think it was, loved it! I went back for another pint of that on the Thursday and another visit to the whiskey bar but only to sit in the booths at the side, this was in the afternoon and the guys behind the bar gave me and my mate a free shot of whiskey cause I was from Scotland. He then tried to get me to buy another cocktail but I was having none of it.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Okay so if that guy is Scottie

Thursday night I was waking up to the park at some godforsaken hour and I was on some illegal substances, I saw the guy walk past me and didn't know whether it was an illusion or actually I Scottie... I didn't know whether to call his name or not.. True story

Ah I was wearing a bright orange reflective running top all day. Good job I didn't turn up and ruin your novelty.

No that would have been brilliant, I had a bunch of random fun moments and hugs with other bright orange people lol

That wouldn't be a thing most places.

No that would have been brilliant, I had a bunch of random fun moments and hugs with other bright orange people lol

That wouldn't be a thing most places.

Haha fair enough. I didn't plan to wear that, I was just too dead to bother getting changed that morning and ended up going out like that all day/night. Have some nice pictures from the top of the ribbon tower at 4:30am spoiled by me glowing.

Edit: Actually, just realised the meet was Wed, not Thur, so no, I wasn't even wearing orange :P

Edited by Will-2609

I'm not as tall as she imagined, which she seemed betrayed by, as if I've been reference some enormous stature in all my posts or something.

Very nice to see; Winslow, Scottie, Neil, Bennyhanna, Untz, IanTheWorm, Jayballs, and other faces I remember with names I've forgotten.

Where was; Floorfiller, Wessex, Gazza, Matt42, Dentalplan, The Nal (I just missed him apparently), Scruffy, ZooMusicGirl, Russy, Zac, plus other names I will think of later.

Zac forgot :( Although Zac also kept walking past people in efests shirts throughout Wednesday and Thursday and never said a word to any of them so maybe deep down in the old subconscinece part of said forgetfulness was classic bottling.

Ps I don't like this thread being unpinned. Finally hit me that's it's over when I saw that :(

The world would turn inside out.

Next year, we are making this happen (not turning the world inside out), I've heard rave reviews of a night out with you, will would definitely be keen and well, Matt would be the icing on the cake