The pyramid is getting dressed!

Wickedfaerie

Activity is very early this year. My friend took this photo yesterday...

j29STd5.jpg

That is early. Isn't it it usually somewhere around beginning of May? By the way are you going to be treating us to more marvellous hi def panoramic views of the preparations this year Wickedfaerie? They're one of the things I now most look forward to in the build-up.

As far as I can see the fence isn't going up yet.

Yes I expect there'll be more photos this year :) Not sure about webcam at the moment because the video camera we used last year sort-of burnt out. I may need to turn it off at night to cool down, so we'll see.

As far as I can see the fence isn't going up yet.

That started shortly after mid-May last year, if memory serves. Still, the site is shut down until the Festival according to those who have asked the office. I guess they're working on some construction stuff, maybe toilet related.

Not sure....unless Pilton Digger can tell us I'll take look tomorrow when over that way.

Very early for the Pyramid covers to go on though....??

no signs of fencing, it is far too early for that. Only half the skin on the pyramid, it may be a check for servicability or fit rather than starting the build, there is only the skin and nothing else obvious that indicates a start on the stage. I seem to remember that Serious put the stage up before the skin goes on but I may be wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if it came off again soon. Nothing else of note happening on site, I'll keep an eye out.