Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good.

Shoot me but a slight bit of rain, say a one hard shower for a few minutes about Thursday would do wonders too keep the dust down.

I like a little bit of rain over the festival too.

Edited by sime

Looking good.

Shoot me but a slight bit of rain, say a one hard shower for a few minutes about Thursday would do wonders too keep the dust down.

I'll take the first shot - I want to be able to lounge on the grass at all times

Here's a nice map. There's a low to the North and a high to the South. It's just a question of where they fall, so I doubt there'll be any certainty for a few days, if at all. Having said that, I'd say that the likelihood of no rain is low, but the likelihood of mudbath is also low. Probably a few showers that won't cause mud problems.

ukprec.png

That IS a nice map...

STICK

Looking good.

I want it to be so dry, warm (not hot) and dusty it looks like I've spent a week in the tropics until I wash it off in the shower.

I want it to be so dry, warm (not hot) and dusty it looks like I've spent a week in the tropics until I wash it off in the shower.

haha, one of life's great pleasures, washing off the Glasto "tan" in the bath on Monday afternoon and realising I'm as pasty as I was last Wednesday.

Edited by Rob Cooper

Wonder when we will have a really accurate picture. Weather is looking lush this weekend in Glastonbury, would bbe nice to bring it forward :-)

Week on Monday looking backwards