Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

What I was saying was, could he drop in some main/NME acts also, if there were some big rock acts, obviously he doesn't appeal to the weeknd etc crowd. 

He definitely could, I suspect it'll just be some from his stage though. Which from that list I would guess Modern Baseball, Frank Carter, Fallon (if its Brian), Dead! and Creeper.

51 minutes ago, meepmoop said:

Biffy and FOB changed to TBC,

Creeper, Dead!, Die Antwood, Fallon, Frank Carter, HAIM, Jack Garratt, Lower Than Atlantis, Modern Baseball and The Weeknd all added to SR

Oh god!

24 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I'm now expecting The Weeknd headlining the NME with Jack Ü playing a closing set.

It's the NME stage, not high on main. The Weeknd have been talked about for ages as having to probably headline Other at Glasto if he played, this looks very Kendrick with a Wireless set to me.

4 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Jack U will headline the tent outright.

Yup.

4 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

His "one of these predictions is really close" in the last prediction thread was my favourite. Especially as nobody really predicted the Foals headliner to be announced in the last announcement.

Nah he said that in the general full prediction thread, not the prediction for the last announcement. 

Just now, justanothername said:

I'm right in thinking that Fallon is in fact Brain Fallon from Gaslight Anthem?

Alos out of all those acts added to SR I'd be pleased with Frank Carter, Modern Baseball, Creeper and I'd probably see LTA again

Googling Fallon music only brings up Jimmy Fallon's musical guests so I'm guessing it is Brian Fallon and not some random DJ, hope it is anyway.

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:
9 minutes ago, wairey said:

Any chance of Catfish playing this year? Would rather them headline the NME rather than Bloc Party...

Im sure the'll be on main stage if they do

Sorry I couldn't get rid of the other quote 

Edited by oli98

Bloc Party, Jack U and Frank heading NME with TOP and Crystal Castles taking sub positions.

The Weeknd playing 3rd under Biffy and FOB as 'sub'. The 1975 doing this under Foals/Disclosure with Courteeners below, and TDCC playing 3rd under RHCP and ID. Now starting to think TLSP will do the secret NME set as i don't see space for them, I don't see them doing anything other than high main now if they did play.