Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BeddingatReading said:

Can I just ask where this link is saying that Simon Neil confirmed Biffy are playing? I've trawled the Internet and this forum but nothing showing where Neil actually said it?

He has, one hint that Biffy and FOB weren't headlining which no one picked up on but the not heading caused everyone to dismiss, then a further more pointed out hint by saying he didn't deny they were playing and his 98% sure. The fact Reading announce Tuesday final headers says all.

5 minutes ago, oli98 said:

Is Macklemore not the most likely option for sub? New album plus rap act usually as sub or headline? Wouldn't be the most popular option in this forum though!

He subbed two years and I think the general consensus was that he was shite (I didn't see him) and I think if there's going to be someone like Macklemore/Kendrick to sub, it'll be the weeknd

2 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Don't bring Macklemore up please. Wasn't it him who couldn't even muster up a full set so he had to do the same song twice? What an absolute joke. Infuriating that he took up such a big slot. I think the lineup that day was the worst the festival has ever had.

A Day To Remember and The Story So Far say otherwise :P 

32 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

He subbed two years and I think the general consensus was that he was shite (I didn't see him) and I think if there's going to be someone like Macklemore/Kendrick to sub, it'll be the weeknd

I think Biffy/FOB are putting pay to that. I imagine he'll be Wireless.

18 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Don't bring Macklemore up please. Wasn't it him who couldn't even muster up a full set so he had to do the same song twice? What an absolute joke. Infuriating that he took up such a big slot. I think the lineup that day was the worst the festival has ever had.

It's close I'll give you that but the 2014 lineup wasn't that good really anyway, I wanted to see 3 acts probably on one day and two acts were the same act lol. One or two I would catch I didn't know of then so I can't include, 2015 was way better. 

13 hours ago, CRW5252 said:

I'm currently playing drunk fifa whilst listening to Gnarwolves. They're the most underrated band on the planet. #Gnarwolvestoheadlineinsteadofshitlikedisclosure 

This

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

A Day To Remember and The Story So Far say otherwise :P 

Also The Wonder Years -> Every Time I Die -> letlive. on the Lock Up that day says otherwise too

I think everyone just gets so far down the main stage and is too depressed to continue.

Is someone* gonna boot up the 6 main/3 NME prediction game thing? Guess it'd have to be double points or something for newly announced acts as there's already plenty of acts in top slots announced. 

*I would myself but nobody bothered with the awards this year so f yall.

32 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Shikari were fantastic in Manchester and so were The Wonder Years. Would be happy if they're announced. Saw Modern Baseball last night too who were also great, they do need to play this year. Sorority Noise were also good and I'd to see them on The Lock Up/Pit too 

MoBo were so good last night, Gorilla is awesome too, looks like a hangar turned into a music venue

31 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think everyone just gets so far down the main stage and is too depressed to continue.

Is someone* gonna boot up the 6 main/3 NME prediction game thing? Guess it'd have to be double points or something for newly announced acts as there's already plenty of acts in top slots announced. 

*I would myself but nobody bothered with the awards this year so f yall.

Are we including, Pit, FR & Dance headliners?