Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

8 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Anyone going to the four tet squid soup shows?

I foolishly didn’t get a ticket in gen sale and now I wish I did

Yeah, going to the Thursday show. Extremely excited about it. I’ve been watching videos from the LA shows and they look amazing despite being on a much, much smaller scale than Alexandra palace. 

14 minutes ago, FrattonParkStage said:

The Common just dropped.. I suspect some big names in those b2b slots.. 

image.thumb.png.b8c72daf853bd059d56b730f9780e978.png

Agh, the cheeky little buggers! I'm guessing they'll be Temple sets. If they remain secret until they happen, that will test the commitment of those prepared to queue!

Been keen to see Effy for ages, so hopefully her slot is a good one.

Ben

1 hour ago, Twiggy553 said:

SPFDJ all night long at the MOT in London on Friday 12th May.

absolutely gutted I can’t make this

https://ra.co/events/1650687

And as if by magic she’s on The Common lineup! AMAZING!

About time we had some proper Techno. Shame VTSS isn’t on there too as will miss her set in Silver Hayes on Thursday 😞

4 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

And as if by magic she’s on The Common lineup! AMAZING!

About time we had some proper Techno. Shame VTSS isn’t on there too as will miss her set in Silver Hayes on Thursday 😞

There will be techno, young Twigs, don't you fret. Though I suspect that we have very slightly differing views on 'proper' techno 😄.

Can't wait for tomorrow night - night of deep, hypnotic techno in Brum including Feral and Luigi Tozzi!

Ben
x

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

There will be techno, young Twigs, don't you fret. Though I suspect that we have very slightly differing views on 'proper' techno 😄.

Can't wait for tomorrow night - night of deep, hypnotic techno in Brum including Feral and Luigi Tozzi!

Ben
x

I’m over 40, but i’ll take the “young” 😂 

“Proper” is a bit tongue in cheek tbh, I like all sorts (mostly glitchy electronica) but seen too many wishy washy techno sets lately that ought to have been banging. 

3 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

I’m over 40, but i’ll take the “young” 😂 

“Proper” is a bit tongue in cheek tbh, I like all sorts (mostly glitchy electronica) but seen too many wishy washy techno sets lately that ought to have been banging. 

As I said, young 😂

And I know exactly what you mean. I've become increasingly picky about when I go out (not that it's that often, but I need to be 100% sure that I'm gonna get what I'm looking for...).

Ben

19 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

Haai maybe?

Yup - HAAi b2b I.JORDAN should be some pretty good, varied techno. I.JORDAN is a good selector and can throw in glitchy stuff too, so I'm looking at that.

Effy I've been wanting to see for a while, and she should give you a high-quality 'nuanced' techno set too.

Ben

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

OH FFS Volvox is playing London in 12th May too.

Missing two of my favourite DJs rare London sets.

Oooh. Like a bit of Volvox.

Saw Oscar Mulero for 3 hours in January after waiting years to see him. I feel your pain.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22