AC/DC Says Lars

Justiceforcedave

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Riff Raff is by far their best tune. It is such a shame that they haven't played it for years as it is probably the finest way to open a rock n roll show. It's a fuckin belter!

AC/DC - Riff Raff (Live - April 1978):

Splendid work.

So Angus even gets the shorts on for a guest spot. His is the Michael Eavis of rock. A sure sign that they're nailed on....

If AC/DC headline their set will be 90/95% older hits that the world knows. They would have a couple of new ones obviously.

If they played lower down (which they will not) then it would be like Jack White and Robert Palmer did this year and what others do - loads of new stuff with a couple of well known ones at the end.

If AC/DC headline their set will be 90/95% older hits that the world knows. They would have a couple of new ones obviously.

If they played lower down (which they will not) then it would be like Jack White and Robert Palmer did this year and what others do - loads of new stuff with a couple of well known ones at the end.

Nah. They may throw one or two in if the played lower down (which they won't) but it would still be 90%+ old stuff.

:) I didn't even spot that :)

Probably too busy shuddering at the memory of Jack White.

Robert 'Palmer' played babe I'm gonna leave you, black dog, rock n roll, going to California, whole Lotta love.

Hardly just a couple thrown in at the end.

That's what the memory of Jack White did to me............ made me think Mr Plant was Mr Palmer............... or did Mr Plant do that?

Probably depended a lot on where you were in the crowd and if you were surrounded by people excited for his set because he didn't do much to win the crowd over. I was positioned for a quick exit to Pixies so I got a shit crowd of people that had just walked over. Someone near me in their mid-twenties or so asked their friend who he was, which puzzled me a little as he was the biggest rockstar on the planet about ten years ago.

• 2 weeks later...