Muse

eldest300

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why are they ruled out? Did I miss something?

Swedish festival booked on the Friday of Glasto

Rock werchter in Belgium on the Sunday of Glasto

Very very unlikely, they aren't 100% ruled out but with them playing download I reckon they are download exclusives.

Aka I probably wouldn't get my hopes up about them playing.

Swedish festival booked on the Friday of Glasto

Rock werchter in Belgium on the Sunday of Glasto

Very very unlikely, they aren't 100% ruled out but with them playing download I reckon they are download exclusives.

Aka I probably wouldn't get my hopes up about them playing.

They're doing Provinssirock in Finland between Thursday and Saturday too just for what it's worth.

I guess you could say their chances of headlining next year are Finnished.

They're doing Provinssirock in Finland between Thursday and Saturday too just for what it's worth.

I guess you could say their chances of headlining next year are Finnished.

24 - Provinssirock

26 - Bravalla Festival

28 - Rock Werchter

Whilst not looking likely they're also doing back to back:

29 May - Rockavaria

30 May - Grüne Hölle Rock

So it's not impossible there's a 27th date but it's not very likely

Sigh!

Nah if they were, they would have shouted out about it. That would be a massive ticket seller, Muse on a summer exclusive in the UK! So either IoW or V....hoping for V as its the first place I saw them live and plus its a lot bloody closer to me than Download or IoW and I don't think I could hold out waiting until Autumn for an Arena tour. (Though August is indeed cutting it fine :P).

I guess there is a chance they will do stadiums to? or maybe the album will be out earlier than I am thinking and they will tour arenas in the Spring!

Sigh!

Nah if they were, they would have shouted out about it. That would be a massive ticket seller, Muse on a summer exclusive in the UK! So either IoW or V....hoping for V as its the first place I saw them live and plus its a lot bloody closer to me than Download or IoW and I don't think I could hold out waiting until Autumn for an Arena tour. (Though August is indeed cutting it fine :P).

I guess there is a chance they will do stadiums to? or maybe the album will be out earlier than I am thinking and they will tour arenas in the Spring!

download stopped shouting about exclusives after the faith no more incident.

download stopped shouting about exclusives after the faith no more incident.

Yep but that means they are not paying for exclusivity as bands get around it anyway, which leaves the door firmly open for another Festival. It might be something Muse have decided to do, just the one show but Download isn't going to pay them extra to have that clause and then not tell anyone about it.

As otherwise, like currently we will all expect them to have other summer UK shows :).

Considering Muse are one of few bands that appeal outside the Download market, they are missing a trick with sales if they have got them exclusively.

Edited by LondonTom

They're now doing three nights on the trot, in their tour schedule....

There is hope!

Thats also Download weekend, so it looks like their not giving much of a shit about shifting their gear around Europe (Holland, Download, Poland!)

If they do Glastonbury it would fall in between Sweden and Belgium, so a similar sort of trek/movement!