Anyone had a Glastonbury dream yet?

nofunciona

Just the standard 'Shit, i've missed the bus' dream

This. Nearly every night.

I DID actually miss my bus to Creamfields last year. Stupidly, went out and got spangled the night before and totally slept through my alarm. Then had to fork out £70 for a blummin train.

Had a great time though :sarcastic:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one last month... I was in a tipi and trying to sort the rain catcher out... I went outside the tipi looked at the tent it had turned into a normal tent and I was amongst the masses....

I have never stayed or stood foot inside a tipi and I'm in a normal tent this year.... I think my subconscious is telling me to stay in a tipi!

Another one last night. I got a lift to the festival from some random guy. He kind of looked like some I vaguely know. We kept having to go back because I kept forgetting stuff and then generally we were messing about. We arrived a long time after all my other mates but when we got there I realised we weren't at Glastonbury we were at some local festival.

Ive been having dreams for months now, most have just been me bimbling about in crowds or waiting for bands to come on stage.

I had one the other night where my friends went to get something from their car and ended up missing a full day of the festival.

I had one last night were I was waiting for The Subways to come on stage but I was absolutely wasted, decided to go for a walk and fell down a ditch/hole and couldnt get out, I was that wasted I couldnt speak and people were just walking past me as if they couldnt see me, so no-one helped me out.

My weirdest one was a few years ago I dreamt David Bowie was headlining and after one song he turned his mic and mic stand into a trumpet and played a trumpet solo !

Only bad ones ! Michael was mean to me for taking ages doing his gardening and then he was snogging Rachel Riley from countdown even though she was engaged .

Another when I couldn't get to the site until late Saturday and watched most of it on tv

Almost all of my dreams (Glastonbury or no) involve Rachel Riley.

had d a bit of a crazy one last night basically, on the way in to the festival i stopped with my holidays suitcase and when i opened it it was filled with xtc the next thing i knew i had accidentally opened it beside the police but...

all good in the end i got a fine and got in :D

Provided things go smoother than this i should be putting my tent up this time next week!!!! :sarcastic:

As a Metallica fan I had what can only be described as a Glastonbury nightmare last night. By the third song of Metallica's set people just started leaving on mass to the point where the field was empty apart from the front row. I walked up to the front barrier and the band looked gutted.

As a Metallica fan I had what can only be described as a Glastonbury nightmare last night. By the third song of Metallica's set people just started leaving on mass to the point where the field was empty apart from the front row. I walked up to the front barrier and the band looked gutted.

I had near enough the same dream Monday night but they only played 3 songs.

I dreamt our wristbands arrived by post. However there were individual ones for each day we had to wear. They weren't made of material but foil like quality street wrappers. I moaned at hubby as he put his bands on as he couldn't wait! I was worried as they were made of foil they would rip before the festival!

Too much cheese that night

• 9 months later...

I had my first glastonbury dream the other night, it was a weird one.

Me an my girlfriend arrived at the gate of glastonbury and passed through our tickets and got to the other sides and realised we had forgotten one of the most crucial things... A TENT!!

We were then faced with the dilemma of buying one in there or catching the train all the way back to exeter to get one, for some reason we decided to go for the latter as we thought it would work out cheaper. We left the festival grounds and then on the way back to castle cary station we changed our minds and thought we were being stupid going all the way back to exeter so we turned back to the festival but when we were about to go back in we got turned away as we needed these special cards (that works like an oyster card) to swipe to let us in, we didn't have one of these. Next thing I know emily eavis is there having a chat with us and she lets us back in and we found that all the tents had sold out!!!

By the time we had got back in it was night time and it was drizzling so we wandered around the site and then we came across these metal railings that were around around a hole in the ground big enough for about 300 people and there was a stage where Nine Inch Nails were playing and I could see them but couldn't hear them, and then I saw my friends in the front row.

(apologies for everyone that found that dream actually quite boring and not that weird)

I had a dream last week that on arrival we wandered into dragon field and you could still camp there but nobody knew so there were only 2 tents in it. A little later on we wandered to the top of the site although it wasnt the site iyswim and michael eavis was on an open air stage with no top or back to it thanking rhe crew.

That made-up Glasto site has its own geography, part of it segues into my old senior school and theres a seaside town offsite. I often go there and wander about of a nighttime, its always consistant.