parquet courts

zico martin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

New album "Content Nausea" under their side project name "Parkay Quarts" streaming here.

Its very White Light/White Heat & Velvet Underground (The album). In a good way.

And they're touring too. But not Dublin. Missed the show last year as I got the wrong day and missed them at Glasto due to the storm. Destined never to see these fuckers.

Edited by The Nal

New album "Content Nausea" under their side project name "Parkay Quarts" streaming here.

Its very White Light/White Heat & Velvet Underground (The album). In a good way.

And they're touring too. But not Dublin. Missed the show last year as I got the wrong day and missed them at Glasto due to the storm. Destined never to see these fuckers.

ah shit i'd totally forgotten about this. gonna have to give it a listen tomorrow

check them out when you get the chance. even after the shitstorm at Glastonbury (and getting collard sparking a spliff and made to put it out) they blew me away and put me in a great mood

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New album is amazing, there's been so many releases this week I've neglected because this is getting all my time. Seen them twice so far and been incredibly disappointed, still hope they're there this year because I've heard on their day they're phenomenal.