Glastonbury 2014 - who and how many people are you going with?

Guest sunnydaysblue

Im going with a doctor this year. Last year I went with a junior doctor but he has since gained his stethoscope and will be looking after me from Saturday onwards. Also in our group are a married couple of friends and their son whom is in his early twenties. All (except me and the doc) are newbies. They are in a camper van, Im roughing it as per usual

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Mr P&P, and three friends. Two cars, driving very different routes from Oxfordshire. Last year, we managed to turn up in the queue at exactly the same time in exactly the same part of the same car park despite not phoning or coordinating at all...

Im going with a doctor this year. Last year I went with a junior doctor but he has since gained his stethoscope and will be looking after me from Saturday onwards. Also in our group are a married couple of friends and their son whom is in his early twenties. All (except me and the doc) are newbies. They are in a camper van, Im roughing it as per usual

Last year about 35, with a few spilling out of the gazebo at times!

This year, me and one other :(

To blame are people going off and having children and momentum lost by not getting tickets sorted in October.

I said I'd go whatever and I hope they realise the error of their ways when it's all over TV and the papers...

Edited by UEF

Got two groups going this year,some family(first timers) and my usual group of friends, about ten all in all and then friends of friends etc

We're all split up,some of us in the campervan fields,some in WV and the youngans in with the masses,

Should be a hoot!

Just Mrs L and myself this year...son couldn't make his mind up as this year he's free & single so he decided on an all inclusive piss up in Zante with 7 mates!

I know a few who are going but not making arrangements to meet up...if it happens it was meant to happen.

7 in our group this year. 6 from god's own country (Bradford/Leeds/Huddersfield/Not sure) and 1 from Leicestershire. We will have the Yorkshire flag flying proudly in Dairy Ground. If you spot it, pop by for a cocktail. We also meet-up with a group who stay in the camper van field. Harvey, if you're on here, I'll look forward to seeing you under the Glastonbury sign on Thursday afternoon.

My sister and brother who is not only popping his Glasto cherry but his festival one, looking forward to seeing his mind getting blown!

We're then meeting up and traveling down with Rex's gang of reprobates ;)

Aprox 50 of us. From Glasgow. Be afraid.

Edited by coma girl

My sister and brother who is not only popping his Glasto cherry but his festival one, looking forward to seeing his mind getting blown!

We're then meeting up and traveling down with Rex's gang of reprobates ;)

17 tix, our group from lancashire of 9 camp together, siblings and friends with 2 Glastonbury virgins, rest from Bristol and Newquay we meet up with there, too stressful to camp together, just getting everyone organised for T day is like walking uphill through treacle