Resale Next Week

Guest seamonkey

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRICKING IT !!! Laptop x2 iPad & surface all on wifi ... Going to go for single tabs via chrome and also 2 phones one on 3G the other on redial. Please Jesus I promise to help little old ladies accords the road when and where ever required plus I will eat all my greens ..... Just 3 tickets and I'm in your pocket !!!

Don't have 3G in my area got to keep with wifi. Backward I know!

I've already got a ticket but I'm trying for 2 of my friends and i've got both of them plus another friend trying for the tickets, all going off my card. I assume that they don't allow double bookings on the same registration number so I don't need to be worried that we might fuck up and buy 6 tickets on my account?

I've already got a ticket but I'm trying for 2 of my friends and i've got both of them plus another friend trying for the tickets, all going off my card. I assume that they don't allow double bookings on the same registration number so I don't need to be worried that we might fuck up and buy 6 tickets on my account?

I've got tickets through resale a couple of times but missed out last year.

Just wondering does which browser you use have any effect? I think last year I had 3 or 4 different browsers open, multiple tabs and didn't get through.

And is to keep pressing refresh the best option?

For some reason I took the advice of the glasto official website and didn't keep refreshing for first few minutes. Didn't work out well though.

I've told myself that if I don't get Glastonbury tickets tomorrow then I'll just get tickets to Boomtown Fair which is a festival that I've always wanted to do but never have done, so all will not be lost!

Am in a much more positive mood now that I have Boomtown as a back up, because before it was a bit like, either go to Glastonbury, or go to no festival at all. So it's all good here.

Plus I've had a few, so that might have helped as well :D

I've told myself that if I don't get Glastonbury tickets tomorrow then I'll just get tickets to Boomtown Fair which is a festival that I've always wanted to do but never have done, so all will not be lost!

Am in a much more positive mood now that I have Boomtown as a back up, because before it was a bit like, either go to Glastonbury, or go to no festival at all. So it's all good here.

Plus I've had a few, so that might have helped as well :D