Weather

matt_berr

Jesus Christ I can't take it anymore. So many changes.

It's not necessarily the rain on Friday I'm too worried about, especially if it's less than or equivalent to last years. However, it was the dull cloud/mild weather surrounding it that worried me. Something like that forecast above would be great!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ I can't take it anymore. So many changes.

It's not necessarily the rain on Friday I'm too worried about, especially if it's less than or equivalent to last years. However, it was the dull cloud/mild weather surrounding it that worried me. Something like that forecast above would be great!

Sounds like 2009 to me, sun but not too much sun, rain but not too much rain. All in all very comfortable weather.

Just watched the bbc weather at 5am this morning.

Mass of rain out to the west.

Commentator said 'it's got glastonbury written all over it.'

Rain Thursday, heavy rain Friday.

We're all f*****

I think the BBC actively want it to rain so they can show more footage of the mud..

metchecks latest update is now heavy rain on the friday morning with a few little showers from then onwards, just depends on how much damage that first shower does as we won't have last years heat to dry it up.

I'm now at the stage where i'm hoping it stays on friday and doesn't sneak into Thursday night so at least we have Wednesday and Thursday as full non rainy days

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/7days.asp?zipcode=BA4&locationID=58239&lat=51.2&lon=-2.5&findtype=

Edited by Johnny Appleseed

metchecks latest update is now heavy rain on the friday morning with a few little showers from then onwards, just depends on how much damage that first shower does as we won't have last years heat to dry it up.

I'm now at the stage where i'm hoping it stays on friday and doesn't sneak into Thursday night so at least we have Wednesday and Thursday as full non rainy days

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/7days.asp?zipcode=BA4&locationID=58239&lat=51.2&lon=-2.5&findtype=

that's maybe the only forecast I've seen where there's rain predicted for Sunday

The big thing for me is the amount of rain falling. We're only predicted around 15mm-ish for the whole weekend, which on a bone dry site shouldn't be *too* bad.

Edited by SonOfTroyMcClure