Queens of the Stone Age

Guest rafflesia

Both. Hahaha, both very different albums. Lullabies is interesting and a lot of it is very underrated and the Self titled is very straightforward hard-'stoner'-rock. Both brilliant albums but if your trying to prepare for seeing QOTSA then get lullabies as they are far more likely to play songs from that. But my real advice, get both :)

I've said a few times before, but I reckon Lullabies is an album of 2 halves, the first is fantastic, you've got the massive single in Little Sister and a few other fairly well known corkers like Burn the Witch and EKTYAI, but up to and including Someone's in the Wolf every track is fantastic, unfortunately, the rest of it is utterly dire.

But other than wanting to emphasise how much I hate the last 7 tracks of Lullabies, I agree with this post.

Both. Hahaha, both very different albums. Lullabies is interesting and a lot of it is very underrated and the Self titled is very straightforward hard-'stoner'-rock. Both brilliant albums but if your trying to prepare for seeing QOTSA then get lullabies as they are far more likely to play songs from that. But my real advice, get both :)

I posted a prospective setlist in the 2014 Lineup thread a while ago, changed it a little but something like this would go down a treat and is similar to what they played on the UK Tour/at the moment:

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar...

No One Knows

My God is the Sun

First it Giveth

Burn the Witch

The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

I Sat By the Ocean

If I Had a Tail

...Like Clockwork

Kalopsia

Little Sister

Smooth Sailing