The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

1 hour ago, SOAD said:

Had a bit of a change up on my prediction:

Friday

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Imagine Dragons
Chvrches
The Courteeners
Eagles of Death Metal
Billy Talent
Crossfaith
The Front Bottoms
Moose Blood

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls
Sleeping With Sirens
PVRIS

Saturday

Foals
Disclosure
The 1975
Two Door Cinema Club
Brand New
Slaves
Mystery Jets
The Joy Formidable
Pretty Vicious

Bloc Party
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

Sunday

Biffy Clyro
Fall Out Boy
The Last Shadow Puppets
Jimmy Eat World
Wolf Alice
Parkway Drive
The Wonder Years
Nothing But Thieves
Creeper

Jack U
Crystal Castles
Fetty Wap

Very good prediction, I don't think you'll be miles out. Only a day ticket though at max though I think for Biffy day, top of Friday is alright but below that no for me.

• Downvote 1

FRI/SAT

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / The 1975 / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Bloc Party / Warpaint / Circa Waves / Hinds / The Internet

NME - MGMT / Everything Everything / Crystal Castles / Swim Deep / Nothing But Thieves / Last Shadow Puppets (Secret Set At Some Point In The Day)

FR - Drenge / Pretty Viscious / Yak

PIT - Good Charlotte / Marmozets / Crossfaith 

SAT/SUN

MAIN - Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Parkway Drive / The Hives / Eagles Of Death Metal / Lower Than Atlantis / Wolfmother / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME - Jack U / Twenty One Pilots / Boy Better Know

FR - Mystery Jets / Blossoms / Sundara Karma

PIT - Sum 41 / Glassjaw / Neck Deep

SUN/FRI

MAIN - Foals (Co-Headline) / Disclosure (Co-Headline) / Tame Impala / The Courteeners / CHVRCHES / Courtney Barnett / The Wonder Years / The Strypes / Prides

NME - A Day To Remember / Sleeping With Sirens / Slaves / 

FR - Cage The Elephant / Spring King / Hippo Campus

PIT - Glassjaw / Pulled Apart By Horses / Gnarwolves

10 minutes ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRI/SAT

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / The 1975 / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Bloc Party / Warpaint / Circa Waves / Hinds / The Internet

NME - MGMT / Everything Everything / Crystal Castles / Swim Deep / Nothing But Thieves / Last Shadow Puppets (Secret Set At Some Point In The Day)

SAT/SUN

MAIN - Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Parkway Drive / The Hives / Eagles Of Death Metal / Lower Than Atlantis / Wolfmother / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

SUN/FRI

MAIN - Foals (Co-Headline) / Disclosure (Co-Headline) / Tame Impala / The Courteeners / CHVRCHES / Courtney Barnett / The Wonder Years / The Strypes / Prides

You're missing Two Door Cinema Club. 

2 hours ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRI/SAT

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / The 1975 / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Bloc Party / Warpaint / Circa Waves / Hinds / The Internet

SAT/SUN

SUN/FRI

Would go! Even though some questionable placements

59 minutes ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRI/SAT

SAT/SUN

SUN/FRI

NME - A Day To Remember / Sleeping With Sirens / Slaves

2 hours ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRI/SAT

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / The 1975 / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Bloc Party / Warpaint Circa Waves / Hinds / The Internet

SAT/SUN

MAIN - Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Parkway Drive / The Hives / Eagles Of Death Metal / Lower Than Atlantis / Wolfmother Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

SUN/FRI

Gonna be hard work for Glassjaw, playing the Sundays at both Reading and Leeds! Joking aside, love this lineup, even though there are several brutal clashes.

3 hours ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

FRI/SAT

SAT/SUN

SUN/FRI

Friday is awful and Glassjaw headlining and subbing The Pit on two different days should be interesting 

Also Crossfaith are presumably doing the main, Daniel P Carter said that no acts for The Pit have been announced yet

Edited by justanothername

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Going for something like this for Biffy/FOB day: 

Biffy Clyro
Fall Out Boy
Parkway Drive
Don Broco
Crossfaith
The Wonder Years
Four Year Strong
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

Parkway are too high. Did fifth from top at Download where they would arguably go down better so they aren't gonna go higher at Reading. Not really on the same level as bands like Enter Shikari, A Day To Remember, Alexisonfire etc who have all done that slot recently also.

Don Broco are a bit too high. Not really grown bigger since last doing main and their two nme slots weren't exactly big.

Four Year Strong would probably do a slot higher.

Would be a decent day though.

Friday Main

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

The 1975

Brand New

City & Colour

Eagles Of Death Metal

PVRIS

Basement

Moose Blood

Friday NME/Radio 1

Jack U

Crystal Castles

Boy Better Know

Saturday Main

Foals

Disclosure

Two Door Cinema Club

Courteeners

Wolf Alice

Slaves

Nothing But Thieves

The Joy Formidable

Pretty Vicious

Saturday NME/Radio 1

A Day To Remember

Twenty One Pilots

Sleeping With Sirens

Sunday Main

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Rise Against

Parkway Drive

Coheed & Cambria

The Wonder Years

As It Is

Creeper

Sunday NME/Radio 1

Bloc Party

Editors

Fetty Wap

39 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Friday Main

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

The 1975

Brand New

City & Colour

Eagles Of Death Metal

PVRIS

Basement

Moose Blood

Friday NME/Radio 1

Jack U

Crystal Castles

Boy Better Know

Saturday Main

Foals

Disclosure

Two Door Cinema Club

Courteeners

Wolf Alice

Slaves

Nothing But Thieves

The Joy Formidable

Pretty Vicious

Saturday NME/Radio 1

A Day To Remember

Twenty One Pilots

Sleeping With Sirens

Sunday Main

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Rise Against

Parkway Drive

Coheed & Cambria

The Wonder Years

As It Is

Creeper

Sunday NME/Radio 1

Bloc Party

Editors

Fetty Wap

I would get TLSP on main instead on Frank and replace ADTR with him.

• Downvote 1

Friday

Main

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

Last Shadow Puppets

Courteeners

NME

Bloc Party

Crystal Castles

Saturday

Main

Foals

Disclosure

The 1975

Two Door Cinema Club

NME

A Day to Remember

Slaves

Sunday

Main

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Kaiser Chiefs

Catfish and the Bottlemen

NME

Jack U

Boy Better Know

Secret Set 

Jake Bugg

6 hours ago, Speedy17 said:

Friday

Main

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

Last Shadow Puppets

Courteeners

NME

Bloc Party

Crystal Castles

Saturday

Main

Foals

Disclosure

The 1975

Two Door Cinema Club

NME

A Day to Remember

Slaves

Sunday

Main

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Kaiser Chiefs

NME

Jack U

Boy Better Know

Secret Set 

Jake Bugg

I think you could be right about a Jake Bugg secret set

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Am I missing something linking ADTR to playing? I thought Andre just predicted it because he wanted it to happen and now everyone's got 'em in there without any European dates or anything.

They posted a video of themselves playing in 2014 a few weeks ago. I think that's about it unless I've missed something?

On 2/17/2016 at 2:54 PM, thewayiam said:

I would get TLSP on main instead on Frank and replace ADTR with him.

I was thinking they could do a secret set like Jamie T and Foals, then do a main set next year. I haven't listened to them but I think they're pretty indie-sounding, right? There are too many of those sort of bands taking up big slots already, and they also wouldn't really fit with the flow of a rock/metal/punk day.

• Downvote 1

On 18/02/2016 at 6:23 PM, dylangraham said:

I think you could be right about a Jake Bugg secret set

1 hour ago, Hart Attack said:

I was thinking they could do a secret set like Jamie T and Foals, then do a main set next year. I haven't listened to them but I think they're pretty indie-sounding, right? There are too many of those sort of bands taking up big slots already, and they also wouldn't really fit with the flow of a rock/metal/punk day.

I was all set for TLSP or Biffy doing the secret set ( wouldn't surprise me if Bifdy got asked to move their slot), and now TLSP are on later summer euro fests right before Reading I expect there without doubt so his ^ idea is probably likely.....who will then probably move onto a co-header next year at Reading. I'm almost tipping him for a Glasto sub this year, I don't see him not being there and I'd be a little surprised by another secret set after one in 13 and 14.

On 18/02/2016 at 11:49 AM, Speedy17 said:

Friday

Main

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

Last Shadow Puppets

Courteeners

NME

Bloc Party

Crystal Castles

Saturday

Main

Foals

Disclosure

The 1975

Two Door Cinema Club

NME

A Day to Remember

Slaves

Sunday

Main

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Kaiser Chiefs

NME

Jack U

Boy Better Know

Secret Set 

Jake Bugg

I think Kaiser Chiefs are a bit high. Dropped in popularity a lot. 

Last prediction before the announcement:

Friday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / Two door cinema club / The darkness / Eagles of death metal / Pvris / Crossfaith / The struts / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: (Closing set: Andy c) Bloc party / Boy better know / Stormzy / Coasts / The joy formidable / Sundara karma / Prides / Gengahr / Vant / Spring king

Dance: Oliver heldens Pit: Asking alexandria FR: Temples 1xtra: Lady leshurr

Saturday:

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / The courteeners / Wolf alice / Slaves / Nothing but thieves / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: Weezer / Sleeping with sirens / Crystal castles / Cage the elephant / Blossoms / Sunset sons / Rat boy / Dma's / Pretty vicious / Clean cut kid / The sherlocks

Dance: Dj ez Pit: Clutch FR: Of monsters and men 1xtra: Action bronson

Sunday:

Main: Biffy clyro / Fall out boy / Frank turner / Twenty one pilots / Parkway drive / Lower than atlantis / Brian fallon and the crowes / State champs / We came as romans

NME: Jack u / Fetty wap / Jack garratt / Young fathers / The internet / My nu leng / Walk the moon / Honne / Raury / Eliza and the bear / Fickle friends

Lock up: Sum 41 / The wonder years / The king blues / Zebrahead / Modern baseball / Creeper / Knuckle puck / Turnstile / Pup (+ 4 or 5 more acts)

Dance: Hannah wants FR: Savages 1xtra: Kano

6 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I was all set for TLSP or Biffy doing the secret set ( wouldn't surprise me if Bifdy got asked to move their slot), and now TLSP are on later summer euro fests right before Reading I expect there without doubt so his ^ idea is probably likely.....who will then probably move onto a co-header next year at Reading. I'm almost tipping him for a Glasto sub this year, I don't see him not being there and I'd be a little surprised by another secret set after one in 13 and 14.

Jake Bugg as a Glasto sub? I doubt it. I'm not sure what kind of positions he'll be getting at festivals but he seemed too small for his high slots in 2014, never mind now when he's dropped off the map significantly. Can see him skipping Glasto and doing the likes of TITP instead where he'll probably be given a less embarrassing/possibly still too high slot. Could see him as a Stone Roses sub