Tiny Ruins
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Wave Pictures
White Denim
Wild Beasts
Woods
Wytches
Yo La Tengo

Delighted with that! Tickets just bought. Mrs T been hassling me for the last few days to get them before the price went up again..but even though i was almost certain we'd go again, and that there'd be lots we'd like, big or small, somehow I can't bring myself to shell out that money with no idea who's playing.

Looks like a great announcement to me. Will have a listen to the rest of the lineup as i've not heard of 50% of those acts, but really happy with the ones I have heard of

2014 Spotify playlist if anyones interested

spotify:user:splinterbungee:playlist:1zrEgg18oKUDlicLaS0dj9

http://open.spotify.com/user/splinterbungee/playlist/1zrEgg18oKUDlicLaS0dj9

Only a couple of artists of interest (that I haven't seen) - Hookworms and Pink Mountaintops. Not at all interested in Horrors or Wild Beasts.

John Grant and Woods AGAIN?

I'm out. Was going to take the Motorhome from Rewind down to the South West then on to EOTR. Will stay in Cornwall a few more days. The money saved will go towards Cambridge Folk Festival tickets (Van the man, Jason Isbell, Roseanne Cash and lots of banjos).

Delighted with that! Tickets just bought. Mrs T been hassling me for the last few days to get them before the price went up again..but even though i was almost certain we'd go again, and that there'd be lots we'd like, big or small, somehow I can't bring myself to shell out that money with no idea who's playing.

Very happy with this announcement and feel vindicated, again, in snapping up Early Birds straight after last year's festival. It's much stronger than I was expecting.

Some great stuff below the 10 or so big names - thinking here John Cooper Clarke, John Smith, Wave Pictures, Hookworms, Cate Le Bon, Alexis Taylor, Stealing Sheep

Here's to another great weekend.

am i the only one who thinks it isn't a very EOTR-y line up? i think it's mainly because of Wild Beasts / The Horrors.

also has anyone noticed the crazy amount of big name repeats from 2011??

white denim, tinarwaren, wild beasts, john grant - 2011

still, massively excited!!!! FLAMING LIPS!!!!!!!!! Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Yo La Tengo and Connan, too!!!!!

This is it! Go back to top level and start a new thread. It doesn't have the 3 sub levels that the Glasto one has.

This bit of efests is populated by people who have heard of lots of bands I've never heard of, but they are generally very good when I give them a listen, and EoTR is a great event.

The people in here are friendly, but it is not busy so you may find a wait for a response.

am i the only one who thinks it isn't a very EOTR-y line up? i think it's mainly because of Wild Beasts / The Horrors.

also has anyone noticed the crazy amount of big name repeats from 2011??

white denim, tinarwaren, wild beasts, john grant - 2011

still, massively excited!!!! FLAMING LIPS!!!!!!!!! Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Yo La Tengo and Connan, too!!!!!