Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

TDAGARIM > Deja, but watching last night I realised that given the choice, I'd rather see Deja performed in full. So so good, and so completely out of the blue. Definitely wiped all the average memories of Ally Pally from my mind.

Really? I thought the Devil & God stuff was better live personally

Ho9o99 tour:

07 Dec 15 100 Club London, UK
08 Dec 15 Patterns Brighton, UK
09 Dec 15 Soup Kitchen Manchester, UK
10 Dec 15 Brudenell Social Club Leeds, UK
11 Dec 15 Poetry Club Glasgow, UK

Tickets probably on sale Friday. Don't even know if it's been announced - just saw the band Twitter retweeted something about them playing Leeds Brudenell and checked their booking agency page.

I thought about seeing them in Manchester but The Story So Far are also playing that day so I'll pass

TDAGARIM > Deja, but watching last night I realised that given the choice, I'd rather see Deja performed in full. So so good, and so completely out of the blue. Definitely wiped all the average memories of Ally Pally from my mind.

When they started the encore I thought they were going to do TDAGARIM in full as well just with Millstone and Sowing Season swapped as some form of trolling attempt. I've never been so dissappointed to hear You Won't Know in my life.

Fantastic gig though

Really? I thought the Devil & God stuff was better live personally

If the crowd was made up of people who loved Devil & God then I'd have no problem with it being played in full because there would be the appreciation for the bigger builds.

A typical Brand New crowd doesn't have that though - in Sheffield there was definitely a dip in the energy in the room during the encore, and I felt that as a live album to a typical Brand New crowd Deja would work better. I would love to be proven wrong though.

If the crowd was made up of people who loved Devil & God then I'd have no problem with it being played in full because there would be the appreciation for the bigger builds.

A typical Brand New crowd doesn't have that though - in Sheffield there was definitely a dip in the energy in the room during the encore, and I felt that as a live album to a typical Brand New crowd Deja would work better. I would love to be proven wrong though.

I thought there was a lot more energy in the encore especially during Sowing Season and You Won't Know.

I'm with Dave on this, Deja got an incredible reception, and then it dropped off a bit until You Won't Know. Was still one of the best crowds I've heard though. 

I went further in and hardly anyone was doing anything where I was, most of them weren't even singing, and I could only get in where stuff was happening until Sowing Season.

Got my biffy tickets for NYE and a hotel at Edinburgh airport. Trying to find somewhere under 300 quid in the centre is near impossible

I bailed cause £55 for a ticket + looking like £70 in travel for me was a bit much, without even taking a hotel into account. Think I'll just do a couple of arena dates instead whenever they come around.