Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

nah nah nah.

Musically LC is much more theatric on the production side - Smooth Sailing the best example of it really. The same is true with Too, the production is extremely out there and I fucking LOVE that.

LC isn't about sex and drugs, it's a generally very negative album and it's genuinely very sad, something I think comes through on the FIDLAR one too. It's not about it's status, I think FIDLAR are progressing really fucking quickly with this second LP.

Mocking yellow aside, I don't think LC is as good as their first 3. It's different, but so are all their other albums. Each has its own identity, and I don't feel LC is particularly special in that. It's better than their previous 2 and reignited excitement, but even with that explanation, I don't see how it's a valid comparison for a band's 2nd album.

See I quite liked Barbarians, Gunga Din, Fame or Fortune, You're My Waterloo, Heart of The Matter, Milkman's Horse (fave) and some of the bonus tracks were fun too. It's not as energetic as the first album but I get a lot more out of it than the second record which was a couple of good singles and nothing else.

nah nah nah.

Musically LC is much more theatric on the production side - Smooth Sailing the best example of it really. The same is true with Too, the production is extremely out there and I fucking LOVE that.

LC isn't about sex and drugs, it's a generally very negative album and it's genuinely very sad, something I think comes through on the FIDLAR one too. It's not about it's status, I think FIDLAR are progressing really fucking quickly with this second LP.

Ok then. I just considered LC to be the triumphant comeback of QOSTA (or along those lines)

Libertines album isn't a trainwreck (imo), in fact I really quite like it. BMTH's record makes me wanna throw up a lil bit, why did I think giving them a chance was a good idea.

My brother got Anthems For The Doomed Youth so I still need to listen to it and I listened to That's The Spirit today. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be and found it slightly enjoyable but I did prefer Sempiternal

My brother got Anthems For The Doomed Youth so I still need to listen to it and I listened to That's The Spirit today. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be and found it slightly enjoyable but I did prefer Sempiternal

Sempiternal was definitely better on the first couple of listens than That's the Spirit, though I think this could be a grower. 

Doomed is an absolutely huge song. It's my favourite on the album by far. Follow You, Avalanche and What You Need are also brilliant. I like the album as a whole, I think it flows really well. APART from Happy Song. Which pains me to say as I love that song, but it doesn't fit the rest of the album imo.

Did anyone else notice you get a free copy of Drones with each Muse ticket bought for the arena tour? I was a bit disappointed I didn't own a copy purely for completionist reasons and there was no way I was gonna pay money for it so that's cool.

£70 AND they force you to own Drones? Jesus, they're asking a lot.

Both times I've seen The Wytches they've been pretty underwhelming however the first time was when they supported Future of the Left two years ago and the other was a sunny midday slot on the main stage of Field Day

Might go to the Ramsgate date though, if only to support the venue

Black Honey are really decent on record, haven't had a chance to see them live yet but I've heard good things

Whilst we're on the topic of good tours

Tickets are on sale now for our Euro/UK co-headline tour with @mewithoutYou: /WSzIngrNiH pic.twitter.com/ys0frInCaU

— TWIABP

September 11, 2015
Edited by rawaudioinput