Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Some small Brand New gigs have been announced in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow at the start of June, for you Brand New fans.

Also there's this birthday celebration at the Leadmill with Mystery Jets and Slow Club, and you can apply for free tickets here which might be handy seeing as most people here live in South Yorkshire and it gets you out of the house.

Some small Brand New gigs have been announced in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow at the start of June, for you Brand New fans.

Also there's this birthday celebration at the Leadmill with Mystery Jets and Slow Club, and you can apply for free tickets here which might be handy seeing as most people here live in South Yorkshire and it gets you out of the house.

Thanks for the heads up on Brand New, I'm not into them, but my sister is a massive fan and turns 25 on Friday so that saves me having to think up of a present, or leave the house to buy one, happy days.

Anybody thinking of going to that Leadmill thing definitely shout, Slow Club are surprisingly excellent live.

I've got an exam two days before Brand New so that is a no no then

I would try for that Leadmill thing but I'm not right bothered about going though, but I'll apply for tickets (got a South Yorkshire postcode so it is all good) and see what happens and if I get them and I don't want them one of you guys can have them

Yeah that new ASIWYFA has too many words but it is still pretty cool

I've got an exam two days before Brand New so that is a no no then

I would try for that Leadmill thing but I'm not right bothered about going though, but I'll apply for tickets (got a South Yorkshire postcode so it is all good) and see what happens and if I get them and I don't want them one of you guys can have them

Yeah that new ASIWYFA has too many words but it is still pretty cool

Why does an exam two days before a gig mean anything...?