Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

Also, 13 year old me is fangirling after discovering this. I used to love these guys ahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B8bXYXTb-o

They've been playing festivals and shows again. They've got a few next year too. I doubt they've gotten over the no flying thing though so I doubt we'll be seeing them any time soon. Any festival that did get them would get my cash immediately. I think I sickened myself of them and hardly ever listen to them now but they are on my must see list. Even if that means going to the states to one of their festivals.

Yeah! More like Llama Del Rey.

Genuine LOLs

giphy.gif

Yeah saw them in Notts and they were very good. Decent setlist & they even played Melody Calling. New stuff got a good reception and Handsome went down just as well as If You Wanna et al. Always been good when I've seen them in small venues.

Might grab a ticket for Pompey, although its 20 I really shouldn't be spending :P

They've been playing festivals and shows again. They've got a few next year too. I doubt they've gotten over the no flying thing though so I doubt we'll be seeing them any time soon. Any festival that did get them would get my cash immediately. I think I sickened myself of them and hardly ever listen to them now but they are on my must see list. Even if that means going to the states to one of their festivals.

Yep, I was always desperate to see them but I'm pretty sure it's Ben that categorically hates flying isn't it? Don't think they've ever even left the states unfortunately. They've got some great stuff too :(

I am excited for whatever this turns out to be

Me too, The Cure are a massive influence on The Twilight Sad, I'm really really chuffed for them that they're getting recognition from one of their idols. It's been a brilliant year for them, they've really gained ground and expanded their fanbase, it's baffling that this didn't happen sooner, they managed putting out three excellent albums and at least 3 excellent EPs before building up the sort of traction they deserve, I'm hoping the crowds at their gigs will keep the same intensity they had when they were a much more cult concern.