T In The Park 2014

Guest harryomatic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by repetitive..their set list or the similarities between that performance and their 2007/2009 performances? M&S I thought were probably the best act of the weekend, talking about their quality here not their ability to get the crowd going. I get why you think they shouldn't headline, not the most energising band..that's why The Killers was so perfect..When You Were Young followed by Mr Brightside. JESUS CHRIST

Haha i'm a fan of theirs...i'll clarify. I'm not saying their were the best act to be at just saying they performed excellent. If you're a fan of them then they performed a fantastic set, sounded great. But yeah, even as a big fan of theirs their performance was boring at times, they're not an act which set the crowd alight a lot of the time. SO YEAH, clarification- one of the best, if not the best, performances of the festival. Was it my favourite? No. Who would I rather see out of Mumford or The Killers? Killers by far

It's not what they play, its how much they play - which for T is alot. Alot of people, on here and Glastonburys threads felt that Mumford didnt quite make the jump, and may have made a balls of it in doing so too, their third album will make or break them. Rihanna was big enough to be headlining, whether we like it or not.

If it makes any of you feel better The Killers won't be back until probably at least 2016 or later. They're on another hiatus and 2 of the members are working on solo material.

I thought they were fantastic this year. Great live band. I do see where people are coming from though as they do headline every other year.

What do you mean by repetitive..their set list or the similarities between that performance and their 2007/2009 performances? M&S I thought were probably the best act of the weekend, talking about their quality here not their ability to get the crowd going. I get why you think they shouldn't headline, not the most energising band..that's why The Killers was so perfect..When You Were Young followed by Mr Brightside. JESUS CHRIST