Nick Cave

Midnight Man

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Usually you just log in with your phone number and password I think, so you'd need to be comfortable passing on those details (I'm also on O2 so don't need it myself).

Ahh I see cheers for the heads up! I wouldn't mind passing those on to a trusted forum member if they're desperate for it! :)

4 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Ahh I see cheers for the heads up! I wouldn't mind passing those on to a trusted forum member if they're desperate for it! :)

No worries - I think after logging in the process is pretty much normal, so they could then buy using their own name, address, card details etc. 

6 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

If I could use it then that would be great!!

That should be cool mate, I'll PM you details tonight or tomorrow morning! 

Just did a dummy run on the website on an event and I've no card or address details saved, so as long as I get no late night dodgy phone calls from rhg it should be all good! :D

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

That should be cool mate, I'll PM you details tonight or tomorrow morning! 

Just did a dummy run on the website on an event and I've no card or address details saved, so as long as I get no late night dodgy phone calls from rhg it should be all good! :D

legend, thank you! Sometime tonight would be ideal. 

Hahah no I can promise you that nothing like that will happen.

15 hours ago, rhg_99 said:

legend, thank you! Sometime tonight would be ideal. 

Hahah no I can promise you that nothing like that will happen.

Good luck this morn, I have managed to get hold of a friends O2 account as well! The only thing I'm not sure about is whether it get the tickets under the O2 accounts name or is it an external link? 

3 minutes ago, Jobseeker said:

Good luck this morn, I have managed to get hold of a friends O2 account as well! The only thing I'm not sure about is whether it get the tickets under the O2 accounts name or is it an external link? 

Pretty sure it takes you to an external link once though the O2 priority portal thing. So you can enter your own name etc.

Good luck all. Not anticipating it being too tricky but famous last words...

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Pretty sure it takes you to an external link once though the O2 priority portal thing. So you can enter your own name etc.

Good luck all. Not anticipating it being too tricky but famous last words...

Oh sweet, yeah I'm not taking any chances on this. Good luck!

That system is a wind up, I logged on the site at 8.55am and was put in a queue then. They didnt say anything about having to log on earlier than 9am. I have no idea what time the queue started, but it looks like those who went there early had the advantage. 

A bit rum if you ask me.

Edited by russycarps

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

yeah it keeps saying not available when I try for standing. Guess I'll have to go again on Friday. FUCK SAKE. 

Ah fuck! That sucks I can try and help you Friday if that helps? I accidentally refreshed on 08:59 not realising that it would delete all of the saved details! 

Just got mine! That system was an absolute ballbag and I feel proper stressed, but just kept trying for standing. If anyone else is trying I recommend doing that.

Bloody expensive but I guess not way over what I paid for RAH last time. Probably less in fact. 

Looks like an early start too at 6:30? Early doors anyway. O2 gigs normally do start and finish a bit early actually don't they? *She says hopefully, knowing she has to be at the airport for at least 8am next day*

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

That is ridiculous. It's 48.60 per ticket on See including booking fee. Then there will be a "transaction fee" of about 2.50 but per order not per ticket. 

That's not even the full price, there's also a "Facility fee":

2  Presale 2 £ 50.00 £ 100.00  
2  Facility Fee £ 1.75 £ 3.50  
2  Service Charge £ 7.00 £ 14.00  
1  Print at Home          

Total Cost: £ 117.50  

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Looks like you can get straight on now and get standing tickets. As expected. Initial queue must just be Cave obsessive weirdos      (@Zoo Music Girl) logging on ages early but not enough of them to sell it out. 

Hey, I was on from about 2 minutes to 9 and took me a good 10-15 minutes to bag mine, so pipe down. 

3 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Arena doors oooop North are regularly 18:30. Just trying to get the naive in early to spend 5 pound a pint of piss. 

Yeah it's a while since I've been to the O2 so can't really remember. I do feel like they tend to finish about 10:30ish normally. Anyway, I'm aware that "oh no I have a Nick Cave gig before going on my holidays" is a first-world problem of the highest order.

So when do we start obsessing about setlists?