clashfinder

Guest mazola

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this updated clashfinder has made it a pretty good run for me, got some tight runs.

mates told me to check out amanda palmer so probs 30 mins there, onto villagers then jake bugg if i feel like it. the annoying thing is going by those times at least that bastille finish at the same time arctics start so i may only get to see half of bastille's set with walking time plus getting a beer time.

i'm thinking this so far

http:///s/g2013/?hl1=amanda,arctic,bastil,billyb,elvisc,everyt,jakebu,kennyr,ofmons,primal,thehiv,thelum,therol,thesma,thevac,toy,vampir,villag&

and that to be honest will do. gives me exploring time sat afternoon and sunday morning again which i enjoyed last time.

Edited by thewayiam

this updated clashfinder has made it a pretty good run for me, got some tight runs.

mates told me to check out amanda palmer so probs 30 mins there, onto villagers then jake bugg if i feel like it. the annoying thing is going by those times at least that bastille finish at the same time arctics start so i may only get to see half of bastille's set with walking time plus getting a beer time.

i'm thinking this so far

http:///s/g2013/?hl1=amanda,arctic,bastil,billyb,elvisc,everyt,jakebu,kennyr,ofmons,primal,thehiv,thelum,therol,thesma,thevac,toy,vampir,villag&

and that to be honest will do. gives me exploring time sat afternoon and sunday morning again which i enjoyed last time.

got a number one album... can't think of many Pyramid openers who've done that (close to the time that they were playing Glastonbury, anyway) and plus as i've said, both Haim and Laura Mvula, smaller acts than him, are also playing the Pyramid that day. Haim seem perfect to open the Pyramid imo so i would've thought it'd be them. but saying that, i suppose size doesn't mean everything so he may well open it. i'd expect the Pyramid field to be a lot fuller than it usually would be at 11am / 12pm though! (and maybe that's the point)

hmm they could possibly do their Glasto set and then get down to London to play a really late set (says its on until 6am) but that does seem a bit rushed. both Fuck Buttons and Cat Power have confirmed themselves for their own days though so Saturday seems like the only time The Horrors could play (unless there's some lineup re-jigging to be done)

hmm they could possibly do their Glasto set and then get down to London to play a really late set (says its on until 6am) but that does seem a bit rushed. both Fuck Buttons and Cat Power have confirmed themselves for their own days though so Saturday seems like the only time The Horrors could play (unless there's some lineup re-jigging to be done)