Acts who you expected who aren't on the lineup

Guest FloorFiller

Stereophonics

Maximo Park

Biffy

Atoms for Peace

Ellie Goulding

Beady Eye

Keane (long shot as toured loads with current album)

Pulp

The guy with ginger hair who sings Give Me Love but his name escapes me right this second

Bat For Lashes

Orbital

The Whip

Noah and The Whale

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Joy Formidable ruled themselves out weeks ago.

As good as The National would have been, their tour dates always made it slightly unlikely.

Jurrasic 5 are touring the wrong end of June.

Laura Marling has played two in a row.

Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Bat For Lashes are both Latitude exclusives.

Franz and Bombay are Bestival exclusives.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Yeh some of the expectations on here are a bit strange given bands not touring/being exclusives elsewhere. I think it's turned into 'who did you want to play'.

Cribs have said they're not playing much at the moment, think one of the only fests they're doing is Y-Not. YYY's exclusive at Latitude and in US when Glasto is on?

Still expect Modest Mouse, and expect Japandroids and Youth Lagoon to get added for some of the low slots on JP/Park.

unless it's Professor Green then you're right! wonder if there's one to be added or if they're just stopping that tradition this year

wish the lineup was laid out in order with gaps in toe so we could have a good guess at who was going to fill them

This exactly!!

I'm sure in 2010 that was what happened?

Anyone have any ideas when it is actually seperated. I'm sure there will be someone going through Facebook/twitter writing down bands dates as we speak........ If not, someone do it! Please of course.

Edited by FloorFiller

yeah it definitely was as there were 'Special Guest' slots everywhere - fourth down on Pyramid for Dead Weather, bottom of each day for Rolf Harris etc. made it very exciting. although there's a possibility they haven't ironed out all the creases yet and so aren't sure exactly where the gaps will be

plus, as others have said, in '11 they re-jigged the lineup around a lot which pissed people off so doing it this way people can't get pissed off as they've never confirmed which bands are on which days 'officially'

unless it's Professor Green then you're right! wonder if there's one to be added or if they're just stopping that tradition this year

wish the lineup was laid out in order with gaps in toe so we could have a good guess at who was going to fill them

Edited by Englishdragon