Just plain nosey

Guest Mrs*E*

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I signed up for eFests my usual internet name was taken, so I went for the two things I most enjoy consuming at a festival. Unfortunately, most people think I'm a fella (do women not drink pints and eat pies?), hence my avatar being an actual pic of me, proving that I'm not!

loving the replies to this, thanks for posting :wub:

Mine is simply the initial of my surname which is Ellis and my avitar is the Arc Bar where we first found Lords of Lightning, I love lightning storms so this made my Glastonbury in 2010 :lol:

I do wonder with my over use of emoticons whether I should have been Mrs Smiley :P

When I signed up for eFests my usual internet name was taken, so I went for the two things I most enjoy consuming at a festival. Unfortunately, most people think I'm a fella (do women not drink pints and eat pies?), hence my avatar being an actual pic of me, proving that I'm not!

Mine is the first thing that came into my head when I first wanted to post. It's a Pearl Jam song, I'm a big PJ fan but I don't have much love for the song. I do wish I could have been a bit more inventive when I signed up.

My avatar is Bert Racoon, basically because he's better than Cyril Sneer.

I'm Denz (short for Denzil), and I like Funky music, so FunkyDenz is the name I've using on various forums since 2004. I'm tempted to change it to Denzileo (my DJ name).

The avatar is a photo of me DJing from a few years ago.

I'm Denz (short for Denzil), and I like Funky music, so FunkyDenz is the name I've using on various forums since 2004. I'm tempted to change it to Denzileo (my DJ name).

The avatar is a photo of me DJing from a few years ago.

Edited by Chazeboy

Name is from filthy rich and redknapp off that I had on a spurs board. The shortened version seems fitting for certain years at Glasto.

Picture is the el wire Pacman and ghosts we had at Glasto 10 and an improved version we made for sgp last year which is where the pic was taken.

My pals took them to burning man and we'll probably bring them back to Glastonbury this year

people call me Jamie obvious! or JC. Avatar is the picture from the Electric Dreams Album...

Edited by jamiejc