Another Self confirmation...

Guest dan05delaney

Rufus Wainwright has announced a second set, this time with Martha on the Saturday:

Rufus will be doing a second set at this year's sold-out Glastonbury Festival! On Saturday, June 29, at 5:30 pm, he'll be performing with sister, Martha, on the Williams Green Stage. This is in addition to his June 30 performance on the Pyramid Stage. Please note that access to the Williams Green Stage has been moved from from red gate to blue gate.

http://www.rufuswainwright.com/news/news_details.aspx?postid=75659351-4b5b-4415-a6a5-46bed7f83dae

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indigo beach playing other stage, seriously who are they? I may be a bit out of date with my music being a nineties lad but I thought the other stage was the second main stage, really looking forward to Glastonbury but the line up isn't very inspiring, there appears to be a lot of radio one type acts playing main stages, maybe I'm getting old

Indigo beach playing other stage, seriously who are they? I may be a bit out of date with my music being a nineties lad but I thought the other stage was the second main stage, really looking forward to Glastonbury but the line up isn't very inspiring, there appears to be a lot of radio one type acts playing main stages, maybe I'm getting old

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Why does it matter? They're opening Other by the looks of it. Considering last time it was Chipmunk if I'm not mistaken, its not awful. If they were taking up a main slot then fair enough.

Like I said, I'd be fairly confident they'd be playing in the opening two on Other so don't really see the problem. If they're playing top four then its something different entirely.

looking forward to more carnival collective, saw them something like 9 times in 2011, I believe they played 14 sets on various stages :D always good to catch them on the outside circus stage at 11am every morning... they sum up glasto more than any other band I've seen there, heh.