So who you going to see

Guest theampersanddevil

Very very happy with the announcement. I will most defo be aiming to see the following but likely only seeing about 9. Flaming Lips, The Knife, The roots, Sinead O'Connor, Polyphonic Spree, Belle and Sebastian, the walkmen, Chic, Disclosure, John Cooper Clarke, Hawtin, Carl Cox, Seth Troxler, Eats Everything, DJ Yoda, Fake Blood, Justin Robertson, redlight.

For sure: Elton, Snoop Dogg, M.I.A, The Knife, Flaming Lips, Wu-Tang Clan, Sinead O'Connor, Chic, Johnny Marr, Jessie Ware, Peace, Joy Orbison, Redlight, Bastille

Possibly: Franz Ferdinand, Belle & Sebastian, Dexys & DJ Fresh too, depending on clashes.

A few more decent dance acts wouldn't go a miss though. Looking forward to the next announcement.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Mhmm not quite enough for a ticket, and idealy at £190 plus travel costs I'd like a headliner to enjoy :P

But so far:

FRANZ FERDINAND BELLE AND SEBASTIAN DJ FRESH

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB THE KNIFE CHIC THE FLAMING LIPS FAKE BLOOD PEACE THE ROOTS THE POLYPHONIC SPREE THE CUBAN BROTHERSBASTILLE

DAFT PUNK TRIBUTE NIGHT FLEETWOOD BAC

Not bad! i'd probs go see snoop but he don't excite me :P

Elton John, MIA, Franz, Flaming Lips, The Knife, Belle & Sebastian, Disclosure, Sinead O'Connor, Rudimental, Polyphonic Spree, Johnny Marr, Dexys, John Cooper Clarke, Wonder Stuff
Richie Hawtin, Carl Cox, Julio Bashmore, Maya Jane Coles, Erol Alkan, Eats Everything, DJ Yoda, Fabio & Grooverider, Rob Da Bank, Fake Blood, Justin Robertson, Andy Weatherall

Elton John, Snoop Dogg, M.I.A (so excited that she's playing!), Franz Ferdinand, The Flaming Lips, Chic, Carl Cox, Erol Alkan, DJ Yoda, Daft Punk Tribute Night.

There's plenty of other acts I'd like to see as well, these are just the main ones.

If I see 3-4 acts a day that'll do though. There's so many other things to do. If I go into the grand palace of entertainment I might not leave!

Edited by rachbon

FLAMING LIPS!

Also The Knife, Belle & Sebastien, The Knife, Franz Ferdinand, Wu Tang Clan, Polyphonic Spree, Squarepusher, Johnny Marr.

Might check Snoop Dogg out if there's no clashes, don't care a damn about Elton John. Still more than enough to get me to go. 3 of the acts I'm desperate to see this summer already announced.

Here's hoping for Nick Cave as the final headliner....

The Flaming Lips , Elton John, Franz Ferdinand, Belle and Sebastian, The Knife, Chic, Dexy's, Johnny Marr, The Polyphonic Spree, Wu Tang Clan, Carl Cox, Erol Alkan, DJ Yoda, Fake Blood, Eats Everything and Joy Orbison and that's before I've had a proper listen to some artists on the line up.

Really looking forward to the Daft Punk tribute night, should be fun!:D