THANK YOU!

Guest Dave The Hedgehog

Bestival is a major festival, Snoop is a good headliner, elton john isnt up and coming but he is classed as a musical legend! Stevie wonder isn't exactly up and coming he headlined the same day last year, and there are tons more acts to be announced up until Bestival, So stop complaining and and go to bliss fields, Dave the hedgehog is clearly a ball sack and is chocking on some random guys cock for a 5er

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha when did this turn into a top trumps of festivals, I go to Bestival for more than the bands, it's a pleasant festival so far the line up is pretty sweet and there is still lots more to look forward to, Snoop dogg headlining isn't really the same as Eminem headlining T in the park as it doesn't really make me think its going to be fulls of "lads." And congratulations Dave.

Wasn't difficult.

Great thing (one of the great things) about my fiancee is she knows whenever I'm taking the piss. Unfortunetly online it doesn't always seem to translate very well, or register with people who don't know me. It's my own naivete in thinking that people would understand that about 99% of what I say is a joke, or pointless, without me telling them.

Truth is (1% serious now) - and this is the key - Bestival isn't a shit festival. This isn't even a shit line-up. It's just 'not for me' this year because I'm getting married. I probably wasn't even going to go anyway. But even with The Jesus and Mary Chain there, or Swans (who I'm seeing at Mouth to Mouth anyway) or The Black Angels... why anybody would need it spelling out to them that there was never going to be a conflict with my personal life, and to respond to it with such vitriol, baffles the fuck out of me.