Olympic Park/Stadium shows 2013

Guest johnl

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how fast Hard Rock Calling usually sells out?

I mean obviously the Springsteen date will sell out within the hour but me & my friends

are thinking of going to the Kasabian date and wondering whether or not we can get tickets whenever

or if we need to be on at 9am sharp.

Edited by Buko

Does anyone know how fast Hard Rock Calling usually sells out?

I mean obviously the Springsteen date will sell out within the hour but me & my friends

are thinking of going to the Kasabian date and wondering whether or not we can get tickets whenever

or if we need to be on at 9am sharp.

Example was only 3rd last year, yes i know hes a wireless festival favorite (09, 10, 11, 12) just i think he would sub and not headline, thinking Basement Jaxx might do it now. I've just changed my mind and just don't think he's quite big enough yet. Perhaps Lovebox?

Edited by Muppetmark

Three things that make me think this isn't Wireless. Firstly, if you look up the domain info for the Example London 2013 site, it is registered to the promoters of SW4. Next, flyers were given out at Earls Court for it, just like the SW4 organisers did at Brixton Academy for a skrillex gig last year. Finally, I was trawling wall posts on example's Facebook page and he said this London show was 18+, which wireless isn't but SW4 is.