Olympic Park/Stadium shows 2013

Guest johnl

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is that to suggest you already had info that the tones were one when you said they are british and not the stones?

no, it's saying I was thinking that the stones were doing HRC.

But it's not anything I put any thought into. My thoughts went as far as most other people's in assuming that the image HRC had used in their recent facebook update or whatever it was was to suggest the stones.

Yep as the above comment said Bruce is busy in Paris that night. It's the Stones for Saturday I saw them years ago at Wembley stadium on the Voodoo Lounge tour and they where supported by?.........yep the Black Crowes.

But it's not anything I put any thought into. My thoughts went as far as most other people's in assuming that the image HRC had used in their recent facebook update or whatever it was was to suggest the stones.

Edited by thewayiam

The article said Bruce would headline Saturday, but he's kinda booked for Paris that night, so maybe the BBC blew it and that isn't the real announcement

yeah ... scott and me are now trying to work out how the BBC could have got something so wrong, when there was so much in there that we believe is right.

I hope not after announcing the 29th and 30th of June I've already booked the hotel. Anyway I thought Mick Jagger had already dropped a subtle hint when he said he wondered what the weather would be like at Glastonbury Sunday this year?

Since Bruce is already doing a UK tour, announcing another London date as a headliner for HRC wouldn't be particularly attractive. I'm seeing him in Glasgow on the 18th as the Wembley date clashed with the Stone Roses, who my brother is seeing.

While I really enjoyed Bruce at HRC last year, I don't need to see him 3 times in just over a year, and HRC should look to a different headliner.

Kasabian aren't a band I'd bother travelling to see TBH. I'm not a fan.

I agree, it's ridiculous. Bruce is already doing 10 other dates in the UK & Ireland in June/July, this is a desperate choice for HRC. I've already got tickets for him at Wembley and Cardiff, and I'm sure that most people who would want to see him are already sorted too. Then most people who went last year will be wanting to see something different anyway.