Pukkelpop 2013

Guest benrothwell

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who finds this festival creepy? every year accidents, deaths, etc. ... i think i couldn't have a good time over there without thinking from now to then about these things, despite that the lineup every year is a blast

Edited by Phyl

Any tips on which nearby residents do this? How much do they charge? Do they allow you to use their shower etc? Would they be full by Thursday midday or can you reserve in advance? Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Just be clear, I mean for camping. Thanks :)

Edited by losing.my.edge

seeing Family Rain at a festival called 2000 Trees great little band

never realised Imagine Dragons were who they were i am looking forward to them

agree with TNGHT sound great and looking forward to Klangarussel , seeing Polica support Sigur Ros the week after Pukkelpop as well also a great band

Incidentally the comments about the showers outside the festival site may not be so far-fetched. If you head north up the road (left out of the campsite, right out of the festival site) as far as the traffic lights, then take a left, there's a kind of village hall/community centre about 75 metres down on the left. They definitely open up their nice clean toilets to festivalgoers for a fee, and while I may be imagining it, I'm 90% certain they also had showers in there people could pay to use.

agree world music is amazing!

still didn't hear too much of the bands that I don't know but already pick some interesting small names

Bombino sounds really good

I love that even names that written so small or you haven't heard about them

sound good and I will see them live

any recommendations about rock bands that written small on the lineup?

tnx