Cider bus meet

Guest mandolin

Being a relative newby (only managed to join yesterday - thanks to "webmaster" for sorting the techo difficulties out) I don't know when the cider bus meet is - can anyone help? Would it be a good idea for an efest wristband so that we can identify each other (at the cider bus or elsewhere)? There's a couple of people posting on here that I'd love to meet and a couple I'd rather avoid - but that's the luck of the draw.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a relative newby (only managed to join yesterday - thanks to "webmaster" for sorting the techo difficulties out) I don't know when the cider bus meet is - can anyone help? Would it be a good idea for an efest wristband so that we can identify each other (at the cider bus or elsewhere)? There's a couple of people posting on here that I'd love to meet and a couple I'd rather avoid - but that's the luck of the draw.

Have to admit my first lurking was about camper van rental for last Glasto. Made me a bit suspicious about some. Then today, looking at other threads, I see that some people (only a couple) do not have (or at least appear not to have) the kind of spirit I normally associate with the wonderousness that is Glastonbury.

Then there are the people who have been kind, thoughtful and downright laugh-out-loud funny.

Guess who I'd like to spend time with? I'd just like to be able to identify them!

Have to admit my first lurking was about camper van rental for last Glasto. Made me a bit suspicious about some. Then today, looking at other threads, I see that some people (only a couple) do not have (or at least appear not to have) the kind of spirit I normally associate with the wonderousness that is Glastonbury.

Then there are the people who have been kind, thoughtful and downright laugh-out-loud funny.

Guess who I'd like to spend time with? I'd just like to be able to identify them!

I guess he's judging from the available information.. what else does he have? Agreed peoples's online persona can be quite different to the real thing- *thank god in some cases* though... however if I hadn't trusted a few that I came across on eFests I would be missing a big bunch of real friends now.

Edited by Boris

I like the wrist band idea, I didn't get to the meet last year as of arrived at 5am and it took us a long time to walk and camp so by the time we got through the mud and found our bearings I missed the meet by an hour :( I have been reading on here for some time but didn't really think about posting but I like all the information here and so far the people that post here a lot :) so would love to try and meet some of you next year, wristbands are easy to get printed and cheap too I think.