New Muse album

Guest Ed209

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think...I think i really dislike it? Which saddens me.

I even enjoyed Resistance, I'd put it last out of the muse albums (until this one) but I still thought fairplay a decent effort and really liked some of the songs.

This is just terrible, in places thier's some brilliant ideas but then it just goes off into an unnessary direction. There's just to much going on with nothing of substance and as for Liquid States how the fuck did that get on the album?!

Was going try for production tickets for the o2 as I missed out last time but not sure, might wait until the next round of UK shows in the hope they've droped most of it. I just can't see it being any good live either considering most of the tracks have loads of extra samples and crap across them.

I listerned to Aboslution after to remind how good they can be :(

I wish that people would stop saying that Muse should release a rock album and they've sod out as its bullshit.Musicians make music for themselves not for us.I don't want another Absolution or OOS,I want then to do new things and to challenge he listener.If it doesn't work it doesn't work.Fuck it who cares?At least they tried and they put themselves out there.

If it was up to some people on here every band would just rehash their most successful album over and over and over and over...how boring.

First listen,Supremecy sounds like it will be EPIC live!

Didn't really think too much to Madness when it leaked as the solo is very Queen and the beat throught is clearly U2 'Only To Be With You' but it's grown on me.Love it now.

Panic Station is a funky little number with a typically great Chris baseline.

Follow Me is my fave so far.Has a Butterflies & Hurricains feel to it with a light dubstepish kind of beat.

Animals sounds better live then on record.

Didn't really like Survivor before and still not a huge fan but I can accept it.

As far as I've got as got to go sort afew things out.

I wish that people would stop saying that Muse should release a rock album and they've sod out as its bullshit.Musicians make music for themselves not for us.I don't want another Absolution or OOS,I want then to do new things and to challenge he listener.If it doesn't work it doesn't work.Fuck it who cares?At least they tried and they put themselves out there.

If it was up to some people on here every band would just rehash their most successful album over and over and over and over...how boring.