New Muse album

Guest Ed209

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emirates! What a shite stadium to play at!! How I loathe handing money over, knowing a portion of that fee is doing to Arsenal! (Also slightly small for them to be only doing two nights, considering they sell out Wembley!)...Would have preferred a Wembley gig or Knebworth!!!

Bring on The Olympic Stadium I say! :P

I was slightly concerned for the new album, to be honest, it's exactly what happened when Resistance came out, everyone was like 'THEY'RE TRYING TO BE LIKE QUEEN' and on this one, it was more dubstep comparisons, but when i listened to it properly after about 4-5 goes, mainly after i actually saw them in manchester, and listened again, I love it.

I always loved survival, it's a great track anyway, and is even better live, but love Explorers, Follow Me, Liquid State and Panic Station, quite like Madness and Supremacy too, even if they are dull as live.

Either way, felt i'd post my excitement, as in 27 mins, i'll be getting my tickets for Manchester next summer!

How fast do you think these gigs will sell out?Specifically the Manchester and Coventry ones?There's no way I can go to the London ones due to my dads wedding but I'd like to get tickets next year if possible?

Also,does anyone think there could be more dates added?Strikes me as odd that they are spaced so far apart unless they have some colossal stage set up planned that will take considerable time to move/set up.

colossal stage I think, maybe one or two extra dates if the demand is there.

Hard to say but I think a sell out on friday really....Not sure if the Ethiad is smaller than LCCC ? And with the london dates, theres about 60,000 less tickets.

That said the London pre-sale was slowish! and you never know with Muse, they seem to always have a production ticket sale latter on to, once they have finalized the stage set up! (It's how I got my tickets last time :D)

I think the Manc one will sell out instantly due to all the northerners and Scots coming down so I'm just gunna buy my ticket tomorrow to be safe.If they announce a third gig at Emirattes I think it will be the Monday who h is still to tight for me to attend anyway.

Shocked really!

maybe the extra date in Cov means that the people who'd have went to Manchester/London, means it didn't sell out? But then again, the emirates holds 30,000 less than Wembley, ah, i'm just shocked!

At least the touts will get a battering