Films

Rufus Gwertigan

See I'm the opposite lol!I prefer Pacino's parts in the second.I love how he's this cool,calm,intelligent mob boss yet every sooften he explodes with emotion.I also love the scene in the third movie when his daughter is shot and he yells out in anguish with no sound.With regards to the film as a whole I can't quite remember my feelings,after I watch later I will let you know.

I found him the least compelling in the 2nd imo, in the 1st you can see him being forced into and the 3rd you can see he literally just a step out of the before they pull him back in but the 2nd he comes off as a dick for me as he strings along his wife saying it gonna be a legit business and he seems to have embraced the mob boss lifestyle.

I found him the least compelling in the 2nd imo, in the 1st you can see him being forced into and the 3rd you can see he literally just a step out of the before they pull him back in but the 2nd he comes off as a dick for me as he strings along his wife saying it gonna be a legit business and he seems to have embraced the mob boss lifestyle.

He does have and do those things in the second but to me it shows the story telling how much the character has changed since the first.He's become cold and emotionless where as before he was a warm and honest person.

My mate made me watch Dreamcatcher last night for a laugh ...

Seriously, What in the world of fuck happened when they made that!??! So awful its brilliantly entertaining.

Worth a watch.

As a rule I avoid Stephen King films unless they are on TV and nothing else is on. For ever good adaptation like The Shining or Misery there seem to be 30 shit ones.

I know, Im about to watch Darjeeling Limited and The Royal Tenenbaums to see if he can win me over :P

I didn't like Rushmore that much either to be fair!

I'm a big fan, Tennenbaums and Moonrise Kingdom are my favourite. He definitely has a particular style, I can see how it can be annoying to people though.

I fancy seeing Argo but to me it just reeks of Hollywood give me an Oscar type film which keeps putting me off.

Its not at all!! Some very funny parts. Particularly in the first half.

The 2nd half has some Hitchcockian standard tension in it. I was like Michael J Fox eating popcorn at times.

There are more that aren't included in that article and the author of that article keeps saying stuff like "another minor coincidence", all those coincidences add up to big a coincidence.

He should stop scrutinising and enjoy the serendipity.