NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

Is the charger different to the standard ds?

Got weekly crucible score maxed out on Destiny. Started to do pretty bad on it last night though, think I've burnt myself out on it.

Seems as if I'm about to set off to Hyrule on Twilight Princess, don't have my wooden sword anymore though since i had to give it to the kids to get by them to go get epona back.

Oh and i beat Gravity Rush on vita. Decent little game, quite strange, very Japanese.

Edited by III

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a first generation DS and that charger is different. I think later DSs and the DSi have the same charger as the 3DS.

Gravity Rush is a brilliant game. Really wish they'd make a sequel, but that looks very unlikely now that Sony don't give a shit about the Vita anymore.

i had a look at games for Vita 2015 and i picked 2 that i want. They haven't really given the handheld market a real go yet despite putting out two very decent systems in the last decade.

I've still got Stranger's Wrath to play, Wipeout and Sonic karting keep on giving me hours of fun as does Worms and I'll try platinum Gravity Rush and Uncharted. Got the GTA games to play on the system too, so i do have plenty to get on with.

I was gonna come and post something similar, I play it daily and raid most weekends for the sweet sweet gear..

If you need a buddy for nightfalls or whatever and you're on ps4 you can add me

cool, I'm wsjack3 on psn. I'm really digging it at the moment. Got quite a bit of legendary gear and an exotic sniper. Playing some iron banner at the moment. Still haven't done a raid or many strikes.

cool, I'm wsjack3 on psn. I'm really digging it at the moment. Got quite a bit of legendary gear and an exotic sniper. Playing some iron banner at the moment. Still haven't done a raid or many strikes.

I'll add you tomorrow when im back at full strength hopefully, got some horrible cold at the moment stopping me from gaming.

I plan to do iron banner at some point this week as I want the 36 light boots to finally reach level 32. I'll happily take you through a raid and some strikes. Raids are the best part of the game

I'll add you tomorrow when im back at full strength hopefully, got some horrible cold at the moment stopping me from gaming.

I plan to do iron banner at some point this week as I want the 36 light boots to finally reach level 32. I'll happily take you through a raid and some strikes. Raids are the best part of the game

I'm very nearly level 27. My brother wants to take on a raid but has been waiting on me to level up, also he's having a hard time persuading his friends to come back on it since they all played it to death when it came out and got bored of it.

Man, when I get colds I love to chill with some video games, great distraction from how crap I feel. I rarely play games other than dota except when I'm feeling under the weather.

Yeah I play football manager when im feeling ill, but theres no way I can concentrate on a first person shooter with the way my eyes and head feel

Yeah I play football manager when im feeling ill, but theres no way I can concentrate on a first person shooter with the way my eyes and head feel

Know what you mean, ill is a great time for simulators/football manager type games. Not much thinking/concentration but broadly entertaining :P

Project Cars has been delayed again.......only by a week thankfully!

Still haven't decided on new graphics card (if I go this route I might try and get that new Philip's 40" 4K monitor :P) vs. xbox one =p Might wait til closer to the time and see which one looks best.

Yeah The Order has poor reviews all round.

Spent the night looking into how much I can sell all my old consoles for that I don't use, so that I can fund my actual life. Sad times. There are still so many games for GameCube, etc., that I want to play, so I'm reluctant to get rid, but realistically I'll never get round to playing them due to lack of time, so may as well sell up.

Yeah I've been thinking of selling all my old Gamecube stuff. Checked trade in prices for stuff on CeX last night and was shocked to see I could get over £10 each for more than half of the games I got (SSB Melee, Mario kart Double Dash etc.) So thinking of trading in and putting the money I get aside for my next console, which I'm undecided of what it will be.

Edited by Ipayne

Yeah I've been thinking of selling all my old Gamecube stuff. Checked trade in prices for stuff on CeX last night and was shocked to see I could get over £10 each for more than half of the games I got (SSB Melee, Mario kart Double Dash etc.) So thinking of trading in and putting the money I get aside for my next console, which I'm undecided of what it will be.

Really??? I hadn't looked at the trade in prices for any games yet but that sounds promising. Having a clear out of my room and want to get rid of anything that's just pointlessly taking up space. I guess if I ever do decide to play Resident Evil 4 I can just buy another GameCube and sell it again when I'm done :P

Really??? I hadn't looked at the trade in prices for any games yet but that sounds promising. Having a clear out of my room and want to get rid of anything that's just pointlessly taking up space. I guess if I ever do decide to play Resident Evil 4 I can just buy another GameCube and sell it again when I'm done :P

Yeah man, if you go on the CeX website (if there's a shop near you) you can see all the trade in prices, both in cash or vouchers. SSBM has a trade in of around £17 I believe.

I always look at the CEX trade in prices, then the prices they're selling for on Ebay, and see I can get loads more on Ebay, then realise months later that I was stupid to think I'd go to the effort of putting stuff on Ebay (even though it's not much effort).

I've just put the Skull Kid figurine and Majora's Mask 3DS case that I got with my 3DS onto ebay.

The going rate for the figurine looks to be about £40-£50, and about £15-20 for the case!