T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acts in bold I can't see playing (Example maybe a half chance as maybe a King Tut headliner, though T likes its repeat acts CH and Vaccines would have been atleast 3 years on the trot if they played, both for Rockness imo, already discussed The Chemical Bro's/Prodigy with that regards also). Other than that, its a decent guess imo.

You may be right about Calvin but he went down a storm this year apparantly and he's a favourite when it comes to T and The King Tut's stage. Example didn't play 2011, this year and 2010 low down he did so if the new album is a big hit I can see him taking T.

At Rock Ness, he'd have to be given a headline slot on the main stage surely? he got 3rd this year at T and V with only a couple of new songs. I wouldn't mind if he was somewhere else though.

You maybe right about The Vaccines, they would need to sub at Rock Ness I'd have maybe said to keep them from T?

While hes a fan favourite, I think 4 visits on the trott for Calvin at T would be a bit excessive, the new light show he has would suit a headline spot elsewhere too, coupled with a strongish undercard (had mentioned Dizzee Rascal in the Rockness thread, could have him or Example... or both if they want to push the boat) along with Rockness having a Scottish headliner the last two years. The Vaccines will sub on the main 'band' day Rockness usually has I reckon.

Would probably throw Bloc Party in a top 2/3 spot for the NME stage or even a King Tuts headline spot, maybe where you had Calvin Harris

If The Who played i would be there in a heartbeat. However like everyone else i think Biffy and The Killers have a big shout because of new albums and various other things. Getting back onto Lady Gaga i think she seems pretty likely too looking at her dates from this year because she announced a good few dates for stadiums in the UK but no Scotland? Don't know if it was to do with the severe lack of decent stadiums in Scotland or because the tour is the middle of September i think and that in my opinion rules out a Stadium concert in Scotland because it is bound to rain.

If The Who played i would be there in a heartbeat. However like everyone else i think Biffy and The Killers have a big shout because of new albums and various other things. Getting back onto Lady Gaga i think she seems pretty likely too looking at her dates from this year because she announced a good few dates for stadiums in the UK but no Scotland? Don't know if it was to do with the severe lack of decent stadiums in Scotland or because the tour is the middle of September i think and that in my opinion rules out a Stadium concert in Scotland because it is bound to rain.

Edited by gazza_20

Don't see Lady GaGa not being there bud. Said that as soon as her dates got put up. Along with no Scottish date, could of easily done a Hampden park date but didn't.

Biffy Clyro, Lady GaGa and The Killers seems logical to me.

So at the mo, I can't look any further than with a stab at nme too:

Biffy Clyro

Paulo Nutini

Dizzee Rascal

Lady GaGa

Plan B

Avicii

Muse

Mumford & Sons

The Prodigy

Anyone reckon that if the Green Day Reading rumors are true we could have a Biffy, GaGa and Green Day set of headers next year? If Reading can get GD to do a small secret set then surely T can get a bigger set and probs R&L sharing next year too. R&L could probs get Biffy to sub Green Day in this case, as long as T gave them the head spot.

T would then have 3 totally different headers.

Anyone reckon that if the Green Day Reading rumors are true we could have a Biffy, GaGa and Green Day set of headers next year? If Reading can get GD to do a small secret set then surely T can get a bigger set and probs R&L sharing next year too. R&L could probs get Biffy to sub Green Day in this case, as long as T gave them the head spot.

T would then have 3 totally different headers.

Not impossible, do think Green Day will probably be one of the 'headliner' acts going around next summer, and do think Biffy and Gaga are highly probable, though that would leave out The Killers who I also think could play, they will definately be around next summer, whether it be their own shows, a co-headline spot with say Biffy or an outside chance of Rockness, if they wanted to push the boat they could go for all said acts though I'd imagine... If being the key word.