T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well think of it this way. This time last year no one had The Stone Roses down for anything then they reform and get booked for T so these suprise one's can happen and with the 20th coming up i would say ti might happen again. But Biffy and The Killers are my two definate guesses for Headliners.

Undercard you will get your chart stuff eg Owl City. Wiley and Fazer with a couple more acts such as of Monsters and Men and Bloc Party all of these i'm guessing will be there

wildcard guess Jack White but dunno

Pretty well timed to be that band that announces themselves early, much like Kasabian last year, wouldnt be suprised if an announcement on christmas tickets go on sale right after they have toured

As much as I would love Radiohead at T, to sell tickets the likes of them, Pearl Jam etc probably wouldnt be booked, theres not enough commercial value or appeal to the standard T goer unfortunately

I'll stick with The Killers, Gaga, Green Day with Biffy in there as the header acts, Muse the year after

Yeah thats so very true, awe well i can dream :) As everyone says bands like that are not in Ts demographic, on the other hand they have had amazing big bands in the past so why not now , Ts past have been Beastie Boys ,RATM,The Foos, Cypress Hill so you never know we can keep our fingers crossed,ill still do its 20th but thinking of doing Glastonubury to next year if im lucky enough to get tickets :)

Agree.

T put on bands they considered to be its demographic this year and struggled to sell tickets.

Pearl Jam are far bigger than some people on here are giving them credit for - considerably bigger than RATM for example. If only someone would point out to them where Scotland is on the map so they would play here once in a while....

Edited by Pokeybumwanker

Pretty well timed to be that band that announces themselves early, much like Kasabian last year, wouldnt be suprised if an announcement on christmas tickets go on sale right after they have toured

As much as I would love Radiohead at T, to sell tickets the likes of them, Pearl Jam etc probably wouldnt be booked, theres not enough commercial value or appeal to the standard T goer unfortunately

I'll stick with The Killers, Gaga, Green Day with Biffy in there as the header acts, Muse the year after

Edited by gazza_20

Probably find some answers if you look in here, there's at least three on the first page:/forum/20-website-wishlist-problems/">http://www.efestival...hlist-problems/

Also some of the threads from the old T area might have been consolidated into this section so try searching for some down the list of threads.

Something to take on board also is that Muse are also planning big outdoor summer 2013 shows as have their own outdoor plan of a Zeppelin UFO. Depending on when they decide to do the tour depends on fest slots but in 2007 they did June so only did IOW, 2010 they did Glasto, T, Oxygen and Manchester Cricket Ground before two September Wembleys gigs.

People reckon the 2007 idea is more realistic? They toured everywhere 2 years ago and still turned up last year, just this year off and even a arena tour, albeit a short one, IOW maybe at outdoor then Fests again 2014 I my thought.

The Killers

Mumford

The Black Keys

Lady GaGa

Paulo Nutini

The Chemical Brothers

Green Day

Biffy Clyro

The Prodigy

would be a strong lineup I think. I reckon it'd be good for Biffy to, might not be heading on their 10th anniversary there or something? But they'll be on the closing night only behind Green Day I expect this day to be a bit shorter on bands though. GD would get 2.5 hrs at least.

The Killers

Mumford

The Black Keys

Lady GaGa

Paulo Nutini

The Chemical Brothers

Green Day

Biffy Clyro

The Prodigy

would be a strong lineup I think. I reckon it'd be good for Biffy to, might not be heading on their 10th anniversary there or something? But they'll be on the closing night only behind Green Day I expect this day to be a bit shorter on bands though. GD would get 2.5 hrs at least.

:). Probably not T if they serve up a shite line up like last year again. As long as I can walk, stick or not, I'll be going to festivals. And that'll be a while so you'll have put up with the one man statler and waldorf routine about talentless pish being served up. :) Here's me with my stick last year

247445_10150280273790477_663710_n.jpg

The Killers

Mumford

The Black Keys

Lady GaGa

Paulo Nutini

The Chemical Brothers

Green Day

Biffy Clyro

The Prodigy