T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

Green Day The Killers Lady Gaga

Biffy Clyro Rihanna Black Keys

Plan B QOTSA Chemical Brothers

Friendly Fires Jack White Dizzee Rascal

Underworld Sigur Ros The XX

Maximo Park AVICII (playing last) Afrojack (playing last)

Richie Hatin Loco Dice Justice

For me that would represent a decent compromise between pop and credible headliners, keeps the dance and indie heads happy and is 'current'. Hopefully this happens.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Day The Killers Lady Gaga

Biffy Clyro Rihanna Black Keys

Plan B QOTSA Chemical Brothers

Friendly Fires Jack White Dizzee Rascal

Underworld Sigur Ros The XX

Maximo Park AVICII (playing last) Afrojack (playing last)

Richie Hatin Loco Dice Justice

For me that would represent a decent compromise between pop and credible headliners, keeps the dance and indie heads happy and is 'current'. Hopefully this happens.

Edited by thetime

Mumford subbing was another option just thought they would be a good alternative to whoever was headlining Main

Cant see No Doubt subbing they have not had much coverage recently to warrant a sub, the majority of the rest I agree with except Gaga headlining, that I will never agree with even if it happens

I feel there is no chance of Green Day headlining at all, just don't feel they would fit in with T anymore like at all. The Killers are a certain to play i think after the tweet that T in the Park were saying about their UK Tour. Basically promoting the tour to get them to play next year? Lady Gaga has to play a festival next year and it is really likely to be T or V her tour is so long and she hasn't played a festival in the uk for some time now.

So when Morello joined the band, they lost their 40,000 hardcore electro fanbase in Scotland.

Just watched that film called You Instead on BBC2, geat footage of T in 2010 but the storyline is as cheesy as fcuk but it does give an interesting glimpse of the festival both back stage, the arena and camping area. Did anyone see it.

Edited by pothead pixie

Muse were the last "fave" band I had. They've gone in the wrong direction for me but there is something about this album that makes it listenable. I'm afraid that muse headlining would not be the draw for me that it once was. If I knew that they would play Citizen Erased that would tempt me, 5 times I've seen them, 5 times they haven't played it despite playing it at the very next show each time. C.units.