T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

Biffy are more popular than Paolo (in terms of live tickets anyway)

They have headlined Sonisphere and Rockness and by T comes round they will have another album under their belt.

Even if they weren't Scottish I would still say they would have a good chance of headlining. A lot of people think the could headline Reading next year if their new album is good/popular enough.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biffy are more popular than Paolo (in terms of live tickets anyway)

They have headlined Sonisphere and Rockness and by T comes round they will have another album under their belt.

Even if they weren't Scottish I would still say they would have a good chance of headlining. A lot of people think the could headline Reading next year if their new album is good/popular enough.

For what its worth with The Prodigy, I can see them being one of Rockness headliners next year, with T getting say The Chemical Brothers as one of their dancier acts.

Regarding Paulo, although I am not a huge fan, size wise hes quite underrated by a fair few, pretty sure his last album was one of the highest selling the year it was out, his Rockness headline spot wasnt awful either. I'd imagine his next will sell big as well. Really wouldnt be suprised if they stuck him and Biffy as a top two on one day, but then I'm still expecting a 'bigger' name outside the norm.

I voted for Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys and The Killers to Headline next year. I would buy a ticket if any of those got announced along with The Cure, Muse, TDCC, 30STM, Madness, Reverend and the Makers and Biffy Clyro.

What planned boycott?

Shite plan when no one else has heard of it.

Wouldn't mind seing one of Muse,Coldplay,Foos or the Arctics, cracking bands.

Balls on the table, if Paolo headlines next year I'll donate a tenner to the charity of your choice, it wont be happening.

And why mention just bands, what about your solo artists? your Rhianna, Beyonce, Kanye West and Jay Z and Lady Gaga etc? you could make a case for them headlining.

Of course, for example I've only been to the last two years, that means I've seen the Arctic Monkeys, but it wouldn't bother me seing them again as they're one of my favourite bands.

I've never seen the KoL or the Killers at TiTIP either so I wouldn't mind seeing them aswell...

Not everyone who goes to T has been going for "Insert vast number here" amount of years, allot of people will have just started in the past couple, or next year could be there first, it makes sense that they will go for bands they like, regardless of whether or not they played so many years before, I mean, why should I care that the Killers were here 3 years ago?

What planned boycott?

Balls on the table, if Paolo headlines next year I'll donate a tenner to the charity of your choice, it wont be happening.

And why mention just bands, what about your solo artists? your Rhianna, Beyonce, Kanye West and Jay Z and Lady Gaga etc? you could make a case for them headlining.

Of course, for example I've only been to the last two years, that means I've seen the Arctic Monkeys, but it wouldn't bother me seing them again as they're one of my favourite bands.

I've never seen the KoL or the Killers at TiTIP either so I wouldn't mind seeing them aswell...

Not everyone who goes to T has been going for "Insert vast number here" amount of years, allot of people will have just started in the past couple, or next year could be there first, it makes sense that they will go for bands they like, regardless of whether or not they played so many years before, I mean, why should I care that the Killers were here 3 years ago?

What planned boycott?

I've been to T 4 times and out of those 4 time Snow Patrol have headlined 3 times, Killers have headlined twice, Kings Of Leon have headlined once (but played more than once) and Arctic Monkeys have headlined once.

Expecting to see one of these repeated probably Killers, I'm unsure about KOL aren't they on a long break or somethin? plus with oxegen being back I don't think they'll headline (they headlined two years in a row and I think oxegen will want to come back with a bang. As much as I like AM's as a band I don't think they make good headliners - they seem to lack the energy for the slot.

I think Muse & Killers will headline along with someone that you wouldn't expect - Depending on the results of the lineup survey I think they would approach whoever had the most votes (hopefully The Rolling Stones)

I've been to T 4 times and out of those 4 time Snow Patrol have headlined 3 times, Killers have headlined twice, Kings Of Leon have headlined once (but played more than once) and Arctic Monkeys have headlined once.

Expecting to see one of these repeated probably Killers, I'm unsure about KOL aren't they on a long break or somethin? plus with oxegen being back I don't think they'll headline (they headlined two years in a row and I think oxegen will want to come back with a bang. As much as I like AM's as a band I don't think they make good headliners - they seem to lack the energy for the slot.

I think Muse & Killers will headline along with someone that you wouldn't expect - Depending on the results of the lineup survey I think they would approach whoever had the most votes (hopefully The Rolling Stones)

Dunno about a boycott but there's a lot of us not buying tickets till we see a line up worthy of our sheckles. Something like this year need not apply! Truth is, the more I think about doing something like Rock Werchter instead, the more I like it. T will really have to hack into my favourite bands folder on my PC and book them to get me back :)

Dunno about a boycott but there's a lot of us not buying tickets till we see a line up worthy of our sheckles. Something like this year need not apply! Truth is, the more I think about doing something like Rock Werchter instead, the more I like it. T will really have to hack into my favourite bands folder on my PC and book them to get me back :)