2013 headliners

Guest gazza_20

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hope you are all well. Unfortunately i was unable to make last years festival due to the adverse weather and chaos im sure you all read about as im from the north there was restrictions on actually getting to the Island so i made the decision after travelling miles and miles to turn back!!

Ticket zone kindly offered me 3 tickets to next years festival.. However I cant make next year!! I have all email confirmations, and postal confirmation reciept for 3 x 2013 IOW Camping tickets.

If anyone is interested in taking these off my hands before IOW start selling theres i would look at selling below the face value of each 2013 ticket as i would hate them to go to waste icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_smile.gif

If anyone would like to contact me personally please feel free

jyssica.c.murphy@googlemail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

It would be a DJ set unfortunately which I had the honour of seeing at V Festival 2nd stage this year.

Left after 10minutes.

Utter dire, only played about three of his hits throughout the set I was told. It was lots of random beats "telling us to put our hands up". Utter dreadful.

Booked time off for IOW next year, purely on the basis that Roses will headline but as I've got tickets for their Finsbury Park gigs don't think Bon Jovi and David Guetta would get me there. Thought after last years fiasco would pull out the stops but if thats anywhere near right it'll die on its arse, that would be piss-poor.

Shame...nice setting and good atmosphere for a major festie but just seems very expensive and relatively poor line-ups in comparison with the rest.

Edited by Flaminglippy