• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

woah woah woah. I've just realised what you fully changed it to (only read the first half).

Firstly, this Scooter hate needs to end. Secondly, I'm not that embarrassed about seeing them. At least they write their own songs and play their own instruments unlike many like them. I wouldn't really even call them a boy band, more rock pop xD

That rock 'n' roll, eh?

I'm actually seeing a boy band next week (I like them quite a bit but for my credibility, they shall stay anon.) :ninja:

Ah Prince <3 Wasn't he amazing? Where did you seek him Mark? :)

prince was the best gig ive ever been to by a long long way. i saw him at koko, was 14th in queue and i got barrier, he handed the guitar into the crowd where i was (i was on donnas side) and i got a drum stick and a pick and it was just the best night of my life.

The iphones was as one of the girls had lost her, i just found it funny that they all had them (i just thought that was funny as at a festival its not a great idea) also they were really stupid and the first bit was because i wasnt sure which festival it was (my post before)

Actually quite a good show really, although i challange anyone to find better behaved teenagers at a festival to be honest... None of them did anything too embarrassing really other then drink alot!

prince was the best gig ive ever been to by a long long way. i saw him at koko, was 14th in queue and i got barrier, he handed the guitar into the crowd where i was (i was on donnas side) and i got a drum stick and a pick and it was just the best night of my life.

Ah sweet! I saw him on Friday in Manchester. One of the best gigs of my life (can't say best though :P )

Not quite Scooter...

Eurgh. Scooter is just one of those bands I like a bit, enough to see live! It was a good gig though and I would see them again purely for the fun it was!

EDIT: Scooter is no where near the best gigs of my life though. Far far from it.

Edited by Babyquack

I think i need to get to a few more gigs... im always looking but theres always very little i want to see but everyone on here seems to be going to loads and having the times of your life... Hioefully Franz and Maximo will be great and i can get to some more :D

You should go see Scooter. I hear they're always a cracking band live...