• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

this has nothing to do with reading festival or so, but download is bound to announce very soon--> they've got all 3 headliners booked and early bird tickets went off sale today...who'd you reckon?

A Download announcement could tighten the choices of reading festival headliners and give us a better idea...

Anyhow, I really liked the last Reading poster!

this has nothing to do with reading festival or so, but download is bound to announce very soon--> they've got all 3 headliners booked and early bird tickets went off sale today...who'd you reckon?

A Download announcement could tighten the choices of reading festival headliners and give us a better idea...

And Andy Copping keeps saying they'll announce sooner than we think. I've just been discussing it with a friend haha.

I think it'll be Rammstein, Slipknot and Maiden. Maybe BFMV instead of Rammstein. I'm just hoping Pearl Jam aren't there, so I can hold out hope for them at R&L a little longer. :P

And Andy Copping keeps saying they'll announce sooner than we think. I've just been discussing it with a friend haha.

I think it'll be Rammstein, Slipknot and Maiden. Maybe BFMV instead of Rammstein. I'm just hoping Pearl Jam aren't there, so I can hold out hope for them at R&L a little longer. :P

Nope, Slipknot and Rammstein the same year? really?!

PJ IMO is the most likely out of any of them, due to a band member. Slipknot are not going to play Download next year. Play another show on the back of All Hope Is Gone with no new material when Corey is recording with Stone Sour, who will return to Download I imagine with Papa Roach 2 or 3 places under them. Then let another festival get Knot to promote the new album? Not a chance!

I think Pearl Jam will do Hard Rock Calling or Sonisphere to be honest, but I get what you mean about Matt Cameron being there this year.

I didn't think Slipknot would be there, but there were some rumours about then earlier. Rammstein, Pearl Jam and Maiden would be a great set on my opinion.

For Download, I'm thinking...

Nickelback - Would it happen?

Evanescence - Yeah or Maiden's sub at Soni but too Download 07

Alice In Chains

Mastodon

Coheed & Cambria

Dream Theater

Rammstein - Might just

Stone Sour - Yeah

Limp Bizkit - No

Within Temptation - Chance

Papa Roach - Yup

Motley Crue - Yup

Pearl Jam

Deftones - Yup but maybe swap with Stone Sour but i see why your choices.

Slayer

Cypress Hill

HIM

Enter Shikari - This was my bet.

Edited by gazza_20

they need a bigger space than that to see them at their best - not that seeing them again is ever likely to happen. :(

I saw them in 2001. They were one of the most awe-inspiring out of this world acts I have ever had the privilege to see. They were jaw-droppingly good!

I went to see them a week after that, but in the meantime their on-stage antics had caused one to break his arm or something, so we got a Dexter and the other one (I forget) DJ set instead - still mindboggling good, but not a scratch on the full live show.

As far as I'm aware they still exist, and keep promising a new album, but it's just down to two guys now, and I can't really believe they'll succeed in matching the magic of the last album over 10 years later.

Perhaps they're trying to beat Axl's record for years between releases? :lol: