Sonisphere Mystery Headliner on Scuzz

Guest hardygra

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's more than one from that list Faith No More and Kiss.

If it's just one, then it'll be Kiss.

Said they'll be here this summer, kicking off world tour for new album. Yet to announce any tour dates. Rumoured to be touring with Motley Crue, who won't be at Download (no sub/2nd stage spots left there for them). So can see both Kiss and Motley Crue playing soni.

Faith No More are meant to be touring, new material played last november in Brazil so possible new album. Leaked by French Radio station to be playing Soni france which is the same weekend as knebworth.

Said they'll be here this summer, kicking off world tour for new album. Yet to announce any tour dates. Rumoured to be touring with Motley Crue, who won't be at Download (no sub/2nd stage spots left there for them). So can see both Kiss and Motley Crue playing soni.

Faith No More are meant to be touring, new material played last november in Brazil so possible new album. Leaked by French Radio station to be playing Soni france which is the same weekend as knebworth.

What's all this talk about more than one band? They stated just one so i think people should stop getting ahead of themselves. Could end up being Blink 182 and that's all, then you'll all look stoopid :)

I'd love to see RATM, Faith No More, Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold etc but lets be realistic here. Especially after Downloads announcements tonight, Soni have been dealt a pretty heavy blow - competitively speaking.

For those mentioning Avenged Sevenfold, Andy Copping said they aren't coming to Europe in 2012.

They were meant to be coming for a tour but he said they aren't coming to Europe at all now in 2012, this was a few weeks ago.

What's all this talk about more than one band? They stated just one so i think people should stop getting ahead of themselves. Could end up being Blink 182 and that's all, then you'll all look stoopid :)

I'd love to see RATM, Faith No More, Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold etc but lets be realistic here. Especially after Downloads announcements tonight, Soni have been dealt a pretty heavy blow - competitively speaking.

Edited by she bangs the drums

I agree Foo's is unlikely...wishful thinking ay!? Potentially replace them with Muse? Bullet?

Anyway, on the Avenged Sevenfold headlining subject, this was posted yesterday:

"Larry Jacobson took to

his twitter today to pass along some information to curious fans.

- When asked about the rumor that Avenged Sevenfold would be headliningSonisphere UK this year he

simply stated that it was “Not true.”"

For those of you who don't know, Larry is Avenged's manager

Guess it won't be them then?

Just curious where the RATM rumours are coming from? They don't tour often and have no real reason to come over to Europe as far as I know. The 2 tours they've done so far have been for the reunion and for the Rage Factor campaign. Would love to see them again, though I really can't see it happening.

Just curious where the RATM rumours are coming from? They don't tour often and have no real reason to come over to Europe as far as I know. The 2 tours they've done so far have been for the reunion and for the Rage Factor campaign. Would love to see them again, though I really can't see it happening.