T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

Wow 1 to go. Been looking through the thread and remembering back to nursing it though visits to Oz, Vegas, K.L., trying to find a wifi connection to do the weekly countdown. When I couldn't Yoghurt did. Then when I didn't get a ticket in the main sale I dropped out - couldn't bear to countdown to what would have been a msierable week for me. But, stone the crows, I got lucky on resale day and therefore accordingly it gives me great pleasure to mention that there is only:

glastonbury.jpg

day to go!

If anybody else is in the camper van fields east tomorrow, perhaps we should meet for a bevy to celebrate!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so pleased I found the photo of Mr Eavis on his tractor. I did e-mail the festival months ago with a request that a photo of him could be taken standing next to his tractor with a number 1 on the tractor, but I expect they were too busy or thought I was nuts, both probably true. But anyway a great picture to post on the penultimate count down post. :wub:

I wont be at the Wednesday meet, so Yogurt would you do me the honour of collecting my drink of The Boilerman and raising a toast to all the tractorologists please?

Hope you all have a fab festival :yahoo: with love and best wishes to all the E-festivalers :good:

I am so pleased I found the photo of Mr Eavis on his tractor. I did e-mail the festival months ago with a request that a photo of him could be taken standing next to his tractor with a number 1 on the tractor, but I expect they were too busy or thought I was nuts, both probably true. But anyway a great picture to post on the penultimate count down post. :wub:

I wont be at the Wednesday meet, so Yogurt would you do me the honour of collecting my drink of The Boilerman and raising a toast to all the tractorologists please?

Hope you all have a fab festival :yahoo: with love and best wishes to all the E-festivalers :good:

Very jealous of those of you lucky enough to be setting off tomorrow. Have a great day and save some space for us Wednesday late comers.

I plan to be at the coider bus at 6ish Wednesday sporting a very unflattering Massey Ferguson baseball cap.

See you all there

Well well well, here we are. T minus 1!

Sorry I had to drop out a few months ago. My tractor obsession was getting the better of me and with starting a new job I just couldn't keep up!

Never stopped checking in here though so thank you to all the regular posters for seeing us safely through to this day. There were days when it felt like it would never arrive!!

Well tomorrow night I'll be setting off for my favourite place on the planet with all four of my children for the first time and I just can't wait!

Not sure I'll be brave enough to put in an appearance at the cider bus but if I am I look forward to sharing a pint of the good stuff with you all. If I'm not then I hope you all have a fantastic festival and it's everything you hoped it would be when the countdown started 730 or so days ago!! :D

ahhhhhh bollocks i mucked up some how ..any way got my friends in France to take this for me been saving it ..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200096242669011&set=a.4083857454961.2143528.1238345987&type=3&theater

and

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200096239708937&set=a.4083857454961.2143528.1238345987&type=3&theater

hope they worked ...well done to all of you hope to be able to add to this great thread next year .safe travels and good times one and all

NFR NFC all the way.

guy

lovely pictures sjp61, is that you and Yoghurt? lol.

Just a thought as I am here tomorrow, and my tractor addiction will come to a screeching stop, should I post something? thoughts anyone?

Did you hear about the Tractor Wifi that the Festival have announced?

Surely they are thinking of us?

http://www.gigwise.com/news/82478/glastonbury-festival-2013-to-launch-free-wi-fi-via-a-tractor

I will post something with you tomorrow Mrs E before setting off

Here is another picture of that zero carbon hydrogen tractor that you posted the other day

NHgallery7.jpg

Did you hear about the Tractor Wifi that the Festival have announced?

Surely they are thinking of us?

http://www.gigwise.com/news/82478/glastonbury-festival-2013-to-launch-free-wi-fi-via-a-tractor

I will post something with you tomorrow Mrs E before setting off

Here is another picture of that zero carbon hydrogen tractor that you posted the other day

NHgallery7.jpg