T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more day at work! One more sleep! ( technically its 2, but I don't think I'll get any sleep in the car parks!! ) here's my final Lambourgini !

56EFDDE9-41F2-4880-84F7-A17C5D79E6B0-104

E9681084-9B7B-4DB2-9D54-658200B728F5-104

If you don't make it on the forum tomorrow, have a safe journey down ( hopefully not getting stuck behind too many tractors! ) and have a great festival! I hope to meet some of you lot at the cider bus!

Wow 1 to go. Been looking through the thread and remembering back to nursing it though visits to Oz, Vegas, K.L., trying to find a wifi connection to do the weekly countdown. When I couldn't Yoghurt did. Then when I didn't get a ticket in the main sale I dropped out - couldn't bear to countdown to what would have been a msierable week for me. But, stone the crows, I got lucky on resale day and therefore accordingly it gives me great pleasure to mention that there is only:

glastonbury.jpg

day to go!

If anybody else is in the camper van fields east tomorrow, perhaps we should meet for a bevy to celebrate!

Well congratulations to everyone that has been posting pics, you have kept me entertained throughout a long winter BUT it`s that time again.

45 of us are leaving Glasgow tomorrow so this will be my last visit here once again thankyou all.

ps identify yourselves at the ciderbus meet and i`ll buy "some" of you a pint.

pps dont forget to pop into the NFRNFC thread and say hi and a little prayer for NFRNFC

:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:

Wow 1 to go. Been looking through the thread and remembering back to nursing it though visits to Oz, Vegas, K.L., trying to find a wifi connection to do the weekly countdown. When I couldn't Yoghurt did. Then when I didn't get a ticket in the main sale I dropped out - couldn't bear to countdown to what would have been a msierable week for me. But, stone the crows, I got lucky on resale day and therefore accordingly it gives me great pleasure to mention that there is only:

glastonbury.jpg

day to go!

If anybody else is in the camper van fields east tomorrow, perhaps we should meet for a bevy to celebrate!