The Suns Gordon Smart is a twat !

Guest swede

They have The Sun in the cafe I use on the way to work and Gordon Smart, showbiz columnist for The Sun, ran a story today saying that Lily Allen is having her honeymoon at this years Glasto.

I for one think its a great idea as me and my wife did the same last year and had an amazing time. What was not amazing about the story were Smarts reaction to the story which he basically wrote along the lines of........"why she'd want to go there for her honeymoon I dont know, have fun stepping over all the discarded paper cups and puddles of human urine" !!!

This guy is a nob of the highest order.

hope she stays confined to her precious VIP section, cant bloody stand her.

to be honest the sun can tell its readers what it wants about glasto, the less of them there the better :lol:

honeymooning at glasto, brilliant idea tho. You're preaching to the converted im sure most on here would consider it!

Edited by Memory Man

He's not to be fair, i've played football with him a few times and he's a decent lad.

I know a couple of people who work for The Sun and they're both top blokes - but I can't stand that paper or what they print !

He's an absolute piss flap of a man.

Do not be fooled by this odious little turds act, behind your back he would have been slagging off your football performance, mark my words.

The people who get that job are always snakes. See andy coulson for further details.

Hold on a sec! This will be my first Glasto. You mean to tell me you can't just piss anywhere and have to use toilets? What about pissing in a pint cup and hoying it in the crowd like you're allowed to do at Leeds Festival? What on earth have I let myself in for? Next you'll be telling me nobody shouts 'bollocks' at the top of their voice all the time or sets fire to other people's tents.

Hold on a sec! This will be my first Glasto. You mean to tell me you can't just piss anywhere and have to use toilets? What about pissing in a pint cup and hoying it in the crowd like you're allowed to do at Leeds Festival? What on earth have I let myself in for? Next you'll be telling me nobody shouts 'bollocks' at the top of their voice all the time or sets fire to other people's tents.

Me and Mrs FCUM spent the second part of our honeymoon there in 2005. Ten days in Thailand and then straight down to the farm. Was great. Arranged our wedding specifically so that we could do so.

Some people get it, some don't. It's the Sun FFS!