Download 2011

Guest Lithium05

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy I'm really not sure about. I can sort of see him leaving UK festivals till next year and do a Ozzfest with Black Sabbath. Ozzy could do Soni though I don't see Blink playing like some people are predicting. Think they will just do t in the Park and Oxegen. Three fests in one weekend may be a bit too much for them. Metallica I think will do their own big four show.. probably at Wembley or Twickenham.

Its gunna be on Radio 1 isn't it the announcement so I don't think its gunna be another 2 band job, I reckon at least 5 acts getting announced, 1 being a headliner, two more big acts and then 2 smaller acts

I can see it being headliner who I ain't got a clue, it'll surely be one of the ones thrown around plus some of

Paramore, Rob Zombie, Weezer, Alter Bridge, Gaslight Antehm, Biffy Clyro, Pendulum.

Don't think we'll get all that but some of it then down the line Lacuna Coil, Skunk Anansie, Comeback Kid, Parkway Drive, In Flames, Sick of it All, Bring Me The Horizon.

And when Sunday gets announced Black Label Society, The Scorpions, and the headliner who ever that is...

Edited by bekimo

No offence to neil & sco77ie, and I know everything's been anounced early this year.

But anyone else think the efestivals rumours have been under par this year?

Tool? No I dont think so.

I reckon andy copping has a big surprise up his sleeve