• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

£12/13m plus Ngog (valued at £7m).

Ngog isn't bad mate, not great either but has got some potential if given a run of games. Not sure he needed to be valued so highly on your part but who knows.

Could be a good deal for both clubs, and both players. Adam and Downing on their way to LFC next according to a couple of papers.

How good is Henderson? Heard average, good with great potential and very good, I haven't seen him enough to tell.

Edited by ralph250

£7 million for N'gog, hHAHhHhHhhHAHhahAHHAhaHHHAa

Mackem's have been mugged!

What price Victor Ancihecbe?? Do I hear 7.1 million? 7.1 million? fat man in the black cat coat- SOLD

And Benj. It's makem or mak'em, not mackem. It's an abbreviation of make them in a makem accent. It derives from Sunderland's exploitative industry, in which the people of the area would make them and the rest of the country would take them. Or as the Mags will say, Mak'em and tak'em.

Prefer to have N'gog in my team/squad than Owen. Shite he was talking last week about preferring to be on the bench in a succesful team than on the pitch in an average team was a real gem from the kid. :rolleyes:

Have to admire Baconface's flat out "Not for sale at any price" rebuttal of Maureen's sniff at Hernandez. Compare that to Wodgeson's "Mmmhmm yeah... obv I can't hang onto a player who wants to leave..." guff with Torres last summer.

More power to you Fergie. Hang on to that wee lad. Super prospect.

How do people see the new financial regulations playing out? Interested to hear people like Ralph take in things. Particularly how Citeh and Chelsk are going to exploit loopholes in the system.

;)

I reckon with Owen it's about having a capable striker who doesn't mind being on the bench rather than having to go and get a capable replacement who'll demand to play every game, it's just easier to manage.

Owen has got to retire as soon as Man U eventually let him go, I can't see many teams intrested in taking a punt on him unless he wants to go to USA.

Im not so surem he doesnt come across as the type of player who will inspire others. i think he is the type of person who turns up for work and does whats expected but nothing more. He doesnt seem to be that player who will go the extra mile. I think he just wants an easy life, I think his legacy is tainted but he probably doesnt care.

Edited by jump

Im not so surem he doesnt come across as the type of player who will inspire others. i think he is the type of person who turns up for work and does whats expected but nothing more. He doesnt seem to be that player who will go the extra mile. I think he just wants an easy life, I think his legacy is tainted but he probably doesnt care.